5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a desert in south central Africa
- b level area of land higher than surrounding land
- c the area below the Sahara desert. Lower 2/3 of Africa.
- d a country entirely surrounded by land and cut off from the sea.
- e a person who flees a country to escape violence, war and famine
5 Multiple choice questions
- to move from one place to another
- growth of a desert region
- an area where plants and animals are suited to each other
- A large split in Earth's crust, where earthquakes and volcanoes happen
- semi-arid land between desert and rainforest
5 True/False questions
deforestation → stripping the land of trees for farming
Namib → semi-arid land between desert and rainforest
colonization → an area put under control of another country.
river basin → a valley formed by the draining of a river.
imperialism → taking over a country by military or political power