5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a semi-arid land between desert and rainforest
- b the area below the Sahara desert. Lower 2/3 of Africa.
- c level area of land higher than surrounding land
- d taking over a country by military or political power
- e washing away of nutrients from soil
5 Multiple choice questions
- A large split in Earth's crust, where earthquakes and volcanoes happen
- a country that governs and is in control of itself. "Freedom"
- to give variety to something; such as jobs, industry, or crops
- stripping the land of trees for farming
- to move from one place to another
5 True/False questions
Namib → a desert in SW Africa - called the "driest place on earth"
land-locked → a country entirely surrounded by land and cut off from the sea.
colonization → stripping the land of trees for farming
Kalahari → a large, steep waterfall
biome → an area where plants and animals are suited to each other