5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- river basin
- a the area below the Sahara desert. Lower 2/3 of Africa.
- b washing away of nutrients from soil
- c a valley formed by the draining of a river.
- d to give variety to something; such as jobs, industry, or crops
- e taking over a country by military or political power
5 Multiple choice questions
- A large split in Earth's crust, where earthquakes and volcanoes happen
- countries trying to improve their economies
- stripping the land of trees for farming
- a country entirely surrounded by land and cut off from the sea.
- growth of a desert region
5 True/False questions
refugee → an area where plants and animals are suited to each other
Kalahari → a desert in south central Africa
colonization → an area put under control of another country.
independence → a country that governs and is in control of itself. "Freedom"
migration → level area of land higher than surrounding land