5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Complete Blood Count
- It would be easier if you looked at it yourself
- amount of O2 consumed per kilogram of body weight per minute to perform an activity
- Cardiac Telemetry
- a Cardiac Rehab?
- b This provides continuous monitoring of heart patients. This allows medical personnel to respond to any change in a patients condition.
- c What is a MET
- d This will test the # of RBCs, WBCs, hemoglobin, hematocrit, size of RBCs
- e This is when blood vessels are grafted to bypass obstruction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- How do you get your max heart rate
- This records the hearts rhythm for 24-48 hours. Assesses rhythm, efficacy of meds, pacemaker function, correlate symptoms with activity
- What does high hematocrit result in?
- High hemoglobin may indicate what
- This is the iron containing, oxygen carrying part of RBCs. It identifies blood loss, anemia, and bone marrow supression.
5 True/False questions
anemia, infectious disease, inflammatory disease, leukemia → Low hemoglobin may indicate what
Electrocardiogram → This is when surface electrodes record electrical activity of the heart. It assesses cardiac rhythm, diagnose location, extent, and acuteness of myocardial ischemia and infarction.
Cardiac Artery Bypass Graft → This provides continuous monitoring of heart patients. This allows medical personnel to respond to any change in a patients condition.
Anemia or recent hemorrhage → Low hemoglobin may indicate what
Balloon angioplasty → What does high hematocrit result in?