5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- anemia, infectious disease, inflammatory disease, leukemia
- bone marrow failure, radiation, collagen vascular disease, disease of the liver or spleen
- a What can a high WBC count indicate
- b What can a low WBC count indicate
- c This is when blood vessels are grafted to bypass obstruction.
- d This is the iron containing, oxygen carrying part of RBCs. It identifies blood loss, anemia, and bone marrow supression.
- e This is when surface electrodes record electrical activity of the heart. It assesses cardiac rhythm, diagnose location, extent, and acuteness of myocardial ischemia and infarction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This will test the # of RBCs, WBCs, hemoglobin, hematocrit, size of RBCs
- What does CABG stand for
- This is a portion of blood volume occupied by RBCs. It can identify abnormal states of hydration, polycythemia and anemia.
- Low hemoglobin may indicate what
- How do you get your max heart rate
5 True/False questions
Cardiac Catheterization → This is when coronary arteries are injected with contrast dye. It evaluates narrowing or occlusions of arteries.
amount of O2 consumed per kilogram of body weight per minute to perform an activity → What is a MET
Exercise stress test → This provides continuous monitoring of heart patients. This allows medical personnel to respond to any change in a patients condition.
Polycythemia or dehydration → High hemoglobin may indicate what
Prothrombin time and partial thromboplastin time → What does CABG stand for