1.(n) A person with a very strong desire for something that is habit-forming and sometimes harmful.
1. (v) To cause someone to have a very strong desire for something.
1. (n) The condition of being addicted.
1. (adj) Likely to cause addiction.
1. (v) To have a strong desire to get or do something; to seek.
1. (n) A strong desire to achieve something; an ambition.
1. (n) A preference that prevents one from being impartial; prejudice.
1. (adj) Very obvious in an offensive or shameless way.
1. (adj) Expressed honestly and without holding back unpleasant truths.
1. (v) To stand up to; to face boldly.
1. (n) A hostile meeting between people who hold opposite views.
1. (n) A first public appearance.
1 (v) To sign up to become a member of some group or activity; to register.
1. (n) The number of people enrolled.
1. (v) To make nervous, embarrassed, or confused.
1. (n) Freedom from being harmed or punished.
1. (v) To increase; to strengthen or deepen.
1. (n) The act of intimidating.
1. (v) To frighten, especially by threatening someone.
1. (adj) Very unpleasant; disgusting.
1. (v) To answer, especially in a quick or clever way.
1. (v) To cause someone to have prejudice; to influence.
1.(v) To make a first public appearance.
1. (n) A quick or clever reply.
1. (n) A period of time devoted to a job or some task.
1. (v) To limit or restrict.
1. (n)A limit or restriction.
1. (n) A person who is a very enthusiastic fan.
1. (n) A limit or restriction.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.