5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to make sacred, hallow; to set apart for a special purpose
- b old and feeble
- c fearful or anxious, especially about the future
- d (adj.) almighty, having unlimited power or authority.
- e deserving blame or punishment
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj.) knotted, twisted, lumpy.
- disorderly, riotous, violent; stormy
- eating away gradually, acidlike; bitterly sarcastic
- (adj.) very enthusiastic, impassioned.
- to see clearly, recognize
5 True/False questions
quandary → a state of perplexity or doubt
deride → to ridicule, to laugh at with content
allocate → to involve in; to connect with or be related to
amend → to praise, express approval; to present as worthy of attention; to commit to the care of
implicate → to involve in; to connect with or be related to