5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (adj.) clear, transparent; readily understood.
- b (v.) to turn aside; to stray from a norm; (n.) one who departs from a norm; (adj.) differing from a norm, heterodox, unconventional.
- c (n.) one who leaves a group; a deserter, outlaw; (adj.) traitorous, unconventional, unorthodox
- d a strict disciplinarian; a stickler for the rules
- e to do without, give up voluntarily, to put off temporarily, defer
5 Multiple choice questions
- eating every kind of food ; eagerly taking in everything, having a wide variety of taste
- smoothly agreeable or polite
- to see clearly, recognize
- (n.) a hint; a vague notion.
- stubbornly disobedient, resisting authority
5 True/False questions
ardent → to do without, give up voluntarily, to put off temporarily, defer
apathy → (adj.) prone to act in a hasty manner; impudent.
somber → dark, gloomy; depressed or melancholy in spirit
stultify → to make ineffective, cripple ; to have a dulling effect on
brash → (adj.) prone to act in a hasty manner; impudent.