5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a of great size; numerous; writing or speaking at great length
- b (adj.,part.) unnaturally thin.
- c (n.) one who leaves a group; a deserter, outlaw; (adj.) traitorous, unconventional, unorthodox
- d to bury, commit to the earth; to consign to oblivion
- e to involve in; to connect with or be related to
5 Multiple choice questions
- to do without, give up voluntarily, to put off temporarily, defer
- (n.) a hint; a vague notion.
- to make ineffective, cripple ; to have a dulling effect on
- (v.) to inflict physical punishment as a means of correction; to scold severely.
- (adj.) persistent, attentive, diligent.
5 True/False questions
copious → (adj.) abundant; plentiful; wordy, verbose.
somber → dark, gloomy; depressed or melancholy in spirit
allocate → (v.) to set apart or designate for a special purpose; to distribute.
compatible → able to get along or work well together; capable of use with some other model or system
consecrate → to make sacred, hallow; to set apart for a special purpose