5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (adj.) immature and overconfident; conceited.
- b (adj.) subject to whims or passing fancies.
- c to regard with horror or loathing; to hate deeply
- d an expression of sympathy
- e still existing; not exterminated, destroyed, or lost
5 Multiple choice questions
- (n.) a hint; a vague notion.
- a lack of felling, emotion, or interest
- to see clearly, recognize
- to bury, commit to the earth; to consign to oblivion
- strong dislike; bitter hostility
5 True/False questions
obviate → to anticipate and prevent; to remove, dispose of
commodious → (adj.) abundant; plentiful; wordy, verbose.
gnarled → to bury, commit to the earth; to consign to oblivion
corrosive → to do without, give up voluntarily, to put off temporarily, defer
amend → (adj.) very enthusiastic, impassioned.