5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to regard with horror or loathing; to hate deeply
- b great confusion, disorder
- c (v.) to turn aside; to stray from a norm; (n.) one who departs from a norm; (adj.) differing from a norm, heterodox, unconventional.
- d to ridicule, to laugh at with content
- e to involve in; to connect with or be related to
5 Multiple choice questions
- (v.) to inflict physical punishment as a means of correction; to scold severely.
- an injury done for injury
- a state of perplexity or doubt
- (adj.) arising naturally; not planned or engineered in advance.
- (n.) one who leaves a group; a deserter, outlaw; (adj.) traitorous, unconventional, unorthodox
5 True/False questions
discern → dark, gloomy; depressed or melancholy in spirit
compatible → able to get along or work well together; capable of use with some other model or system
palatable → (v.) to set apart or designate for a special purpose; to distribute.
indemnity → (adj.) very enthusiastic, impassioned.
ardent → (adj.) very enthusiastic, impassioned.