5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (n.) a payment for damage or loss.
- b (v.) to slap or cuff; to strike repeatedly; to drive or force with blows; to force one's way with difficulty; (n.) a slap or blow
- c an injury done for injury
- d disorderly, riotous, violent; stormy
- e to take pleasure in ; a wild celebration
5 Multiple choice questions
- to anticipate and prevent; to remove, dispose of
- still existing; not exterminated, destroyed, or lost
- stubbornly disobedient, resisting authority
- a lack of felling, emotion, or interest
- (adj.,part.) unnaturally thin.
5 True/False questions
waive → smoothly agreeable or polite
brash → (adj.) prone to act in a hasty manner; impudent.
reprehensible → fearful or anxious, especially about the future
deride → (v.) to turn aside; to stray from a norm; (n.) one who departs from a norm; (adj.) differing from a norm, heterodox, unconventional.
allocate → (v.) to set apart or designate for a special purpose; to distribute.