5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (adj.) agreeable to the taste or one's sensibilities; suitable for consumption.
- b (adj.) persistent, attentive, diligent.
- c to make sacred, hallow; to set apart for a special purpose
- d still existing; not exterminated, destroyed, or lost
- e (n.) a hint; a vague notion.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an expression of sympathy
- (adj.) very enthusiastic, impassioned.
- eating every kind of food ; eagerly taking in everything, having a wide variety of taste
- (v.) to set apart or designate for a special purpose; to distribute.
- (adj.) deeply affecting, touching; keen or sharp in taste or smell.
5 True/False questions
brash → (adj.) prone to act in a hasty manner; impudent.
capricious → (adj.) subject to whims or passing fancies.
commend → to praise, express approval; to present as worthy of attention; to commit to the care of
sophomoric → (adj.) immature and overconfident; conceited.
copious → roomy, spacious