5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (adj.) arising naturally; not planned or engineered in advance.
- b an expression of sympathy
- c (adj.) persistent, attentive, diligent.
- d deserving blame or punishment
- e (adj.) knotted, twisted, lumpy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj.) agreeable to the taste or one's sensibilities; suitable for consumption.
- great confusion, disorder
- roomy, spacious
- a lack of felling, emotion, or interest
- to do without, give up voluntarily, to put off temporarily, defer
5 True/False questions
omnipotent → (adj.) almighty, having unlimited power or authority.
discern → to see clearly, recognize
revel → (v.) to rejoice greatly.
deride → to ridicule, to laugh at with content
inter → to bury, commit to the earth; to consign to oblivion