5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a great confusion, disorder
- b (adj.,part.) unnaturally thin.
- c stubbornly disobedient, resisting authority
- d (n.) a hint; a vague notion.
- e (adj.) deeply affecting, touching; keen or sharp in taste or smell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj.) prone to act in a hasty manner; impudent.
- roomy, spacious
- (adj.) persistent, attentive, diligent.
- dark, gloomy; depressed or melancholy in spirit
- to anticipate and prevent; to remove, dispose of
5 True/False questions
reprehensible → deserving blame or punishment
amend → to change in a formal way; to change for the better
implicate → to involve in; to connect with or be related to
decrepit → old and feeble
chastise → (v.) to inflict physical punishment as a means of correction; to scold severely.