Upgrade to remove ads
GCSS-Army Master Driver Course Test 1
Terms in this set (20)
1. The primary objective of the Master Driver course is to enable you to create and maintain data in GCSS-Army so that you can _______.
a. Issue accurate Operator Permit IDs
2. The content and organization of the Equipment Qualifications Catalog is based on the_________.
b. End Item Code (EIC)
3. If you correct an operator's personal features in GCSS-Army, how long must you wait before issuing an Operator Permit ID that shows the changes?
4. The standardized GCSS-Army directory for selecting all Equipment and Utilization Training qualifications is called the ________.
c. Qualifications Catalog
5. Which of the following transactions allows you to add an Eyeglasses Required Restriction to an operator's Qualifications Profile?
a. Update Operator Qualifications Profile (PPPM)
6. When using the Issue Operator Permit ID (ZoPID) transaction, you can remove a name from the Selected Personnel List by clicking the ______ button.
c. Delete Row
7. The default view within the Display Unit and Personnel Data (/ISDFPS/ToEP2) transaction is the Personnel Organizational Basis - Display screen. Which of the following is not a panel within that screen?
d. Driver Review Panel
8. Which of the following transactions locks the individual's personnel number, preventing it from being accessed by any other user?
a. Maintain Personal Features (PA30)
9. While adding utilization training qualifications using the PPPM transaction, you can search for a certain individual by using the ________.
a. Collective Search Help Tool
10. Qualifications and ______ are the sections displayed on the initial screen of the Update Multiple Qualification Profiles (ZoQM) transaction.
b. Force Element
11. To create an accurate Operator Permit ID, you must have properly recorded and maintained the operator's equipment qualifications in the operator's GCSS-Army Qualifications Profile using the ______ transaction.
12. To issue, display, and print Standard Operator Permit IDs, you must use the ______ transaction.
13. The______ permit type is issued to a driver or operator who should be limited to specific vehicles, conditions, or areas.
14. Restrictions, Licenses, and ______ can be added to an Operator's Qualifications Profile.
15. The ______ shows us all operators within an FE or organizational structure who hold current operator permit IDs, including those that are revoked, suspended, or limited.
b. Operator Permit Ledger
16. The ______ is a repository within GCSS-Army that contains a data set for each person in the installation.
c. Personnel Master Data File
17. An operator's personal features include ______.
b. Height, Weight, Eye Color, and Hair Color
18. Other than a message in the status bar; What is an indicator that the utilization qualifications you have entered for an individual have been saved?
b. The qualifications are alphabetized by the system
19. A reusable set of specifications and choices selected at the beginning of a transaction to obtain a predictable result is a ______.
20. You should use the ______ T-Code to confirm that personal features are correct.
a. Maintain HR Master Data (PA30)
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
GCSS-Army Basic Navigation Test 1
GCSS-Army Maintenance Supervisor's Course Test 1
GCSS-Army Intermediate Navigation Test 1
GCSS-Army Data Mining Test 1
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
GCSS-Army MaST Course Test 1
GCSS-Army DUA Overview Course Test 1
GCSS-Army Store & Forward Maintenance Test 1
GCSS-Army Store & Forward Unit Supply Test 1
OTHER QUIZLET SETS
CSD 505 Pre-test
Bio unit 2 test