5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- portable (adj)
- construe (v)
- autobiography (n)
- obstruct (v)
- epigram (n)
- a To block or put obstacles in the way
- b capable of being carried
- c To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
- d a short, witty poem; a witty, clever saying
- e an account of one's own life.
5 Multiple choice questions
- beautiful, fancy writing
- science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
- to send out of the country (usually a person)
- something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
5 True/False questions
Deportee (n) → someone who is sent out of the country.
conscript (v) → To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
destructive (adj) → related to building or construction
graphic (adj) → capable of being carried
export (v) → to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.