5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deport (v)
- geography (n)
- calligraphy (n)
- export (v)
- portable (adj)
- a science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
- b capable of being carried
- c to send out of the country (usually a person)
- d beautiful, fancy writing
- e to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
5 Multiple choice questions
- causing something to be destroyed or demolished
- a book or article about a single subject
- a written or typewritten copy
- something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- related to building or construction
5 True/False questions
instrumental (adj) → related to building or construction
Deportee (n) → someone who is sent out of the country.
conscript (v) → to force into service or labor for government
prescription (n) → an order or direction; a doctor's instructions for the use of medicine
import (v) → To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.