5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deport (v)
- obstruct (v)
- calligraphy (n)
- autobiography (n)
- destructive (adj)
- a causing something to be destroyed or demolished
- b beautiful, fancy writing
- c an account of one's own life.
- d to send out of the country (usually a person)
- e To block or put obstacles in the way
5 Multiple choice questions
- capable of being carried
- providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
- an order or direction; a doctor's instructions for the use of medicine
- related to building or construction
- something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
5 True/False questions
Monograph (n) → a book or article about a single subject
import (v) → To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
epigram (n) → to send out of the country (usually a person)
Deportee (n) → someone who is sent out of the country.
geography (n) → a book or article about a single subject