5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- export (v)
- transcript (n)
- obstruct (v)
- construe (v)
- Monograph (n)
- a To block or put obstacles in the way
- b To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
- c a written or typewritten copy
- d a book or article about a single subject
- e to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to force into service or labor for government
- something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- an account of one's own life.
- someone who is sent out of the country.
- causing something to be destroyed or demolished
5 True/False questions
structural (adj) → related to building or construction
calligraphy (n) → beautiful, fancy writing
geography (n) → a book or article about a single subject
import (v) → To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
Deport (v) → to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.