5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deport (v)
- structural (adj)
- export (v)
- geography (n)
- Deportee (n)
- a to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
- b someone who is sent out of the country.
- c science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
- d related to building or construction
- e to send out of the country (usually a person)
5 Multiple choice questions
- something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- a written or typewritten copy
- providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
- an order or direction; a doctor's instructions for the use of medicine
- To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
5 True/False questions
conscript (v) → To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
calligraphy (n) → beautiful, fancy writing
Monograph (n) → a book or article about a single subject
construe (v) → To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
portable (adj) → capable of being carried