5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- inscription (n)
- Monograph (n)
- calligraphy (n)
- autobiography (n)
- transcript (n)
- a a book or article about a single subject
- b beautiful, fancy writing
- c something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- d an account of one's own life.
- e a written or typewritten copy
5 Multiple choice questions
- an order or direction; a doctor's instructions for the use of medicine
- a short, witty poem; a witty, clever saying
- providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
- helpful; useful
- to send goods out of one country to another country for the purpose of selling.
5 True/False questions
construe (v) → to force into service or labor for government
import (v) → To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
conscript (v) → to force into service or labor for government
geography (n) → a book or article about a single subject
Deportee (n) → to send out of the country (usually a person)