5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- import (v)
- Monograph (n)
- construe (v)
- graphic (adj)
- instrumental (adj)
- a providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
- b To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
- c helpful; useful
- d To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
- e a book or article about a single subject
5 Multiple choice questions
- an account of one's own life.
- related to building or construction
- a written or typewritten copy
- to send out of the country (usually a person)
- causing something to be destroyed or demolished
5 True/False questions
conscript (v) → a written or typewritten copy
export (v) → To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
inscription (n) → something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
geography (n) → science dealing with the earth's surface and its features
epigram (n) → to send out of the country (usually a person)