5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- destructive (adj)
- construe (v)
- Deportee (n)
- import (v)
- inscription (n)
- a To bring goods from a foreign country into a country for the purpose of selling.
- b someone who is sent out of the country.
- c something that is written or engraved, especially on a solid surface.
- d causing something to be destroyed or demolished
- e To explain, translate, or assume the meaning of something
5 Multiple choice questions
- To block or put obstacles in the way
- helpful; useful
- a book or article about a single subject
- a written or typewritten copy
- an order or direction; a doctor's instructions for the use of medicine
5 True/False questions
Deport (v) → to send out of the country (usually a person)
portable (adj) → providing a clear picture; vivid and realistic; written or drawn.
graphic (adj) → capable of being carried
conscript (v) → to force into service or labor for government
calligraphy (n) → beautiful, fancy writing