5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- molecular compounds
- ternary compounds
- emperical formula
- a simple whole number ratios of elements in a compound
- b Compound that contains atoms of three or more different elements
- c compounds composed of molecules.
- d electrically charged atoms that have gained or lost electrons.
- e having one atom in the molecule
5 Multiple choice questions
- chemical analysis to determine the amounts of each element in the substance
- a tabular arrangement of the chemical elements according to atomic number as based on the periodic law
- an expanded molecular formula showing the arrangement of atoms within the molecule
- located to the left of the zig-zag line and are malleable, good conductors, ductile, shiny, mostly solids.
- tightly bound groups of atoms that behave as a unit and carry a charge
5 True/False questions
non metals → elements on the periodic table that have properties of both metals and nonmetals
molecular formula → a chemical formula of a molecular compound that shows the kinds and numbers of atoms present in a molecule of a compound
semi metals → right of the zigzag line, not malleable/ductile, not shiny, poor conductors.
diatomic → having one atom in the molecule
binary compound → Compound that contains atoms of three or more different elements