5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- stock system
- periodic table
- qualitative analysis
- polyatomic ions
- a the roman numerals in parenthesis to indicate the charge of an atom
- b having one atom in the molecule
- c a tabular arrangement of the chemical elements according to atomic number as based on the periodic law
- d tightly bound groups of atoms that behave as a unit and carry a charge
- e the act of decomposing a substance into its constituent elements
5 Multiple choice questions
- negatively charged ions
- electrically charged atoms that have gained or lost electrons.
- a chemical formula of a molecular compound that shows the kinds and numbers of atoms present in a molecule of a compound
- Compound that contains atoms of three or more different elements
- simple whole number ratios of elements in a compound
5 True/False questions
non metals → right of the zigzag line, not malleable/ductile, not shiny, poor conductors.
per → through
molecular compounds → a chemical formula of a molecular compound that shows the kinds and numbers of atoms present in a molecule of a compound
cations → negatively charged ions
metals → located to the left of the zig-zag line and are malleable, good conductors, ductile, shiny, mostly solids.