5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- quantitative analysis
- formula units
- a lowest neutral whole number ration of ions from an ionic compound
- b chemical analysis to determine the amounts of each element in the substance
- c negatively charged ions
- d electrically charged atoms that have gained or lost electrons.
- e located to the left of the zig-zag line and are malleable, good conductors, ductile, shiny, mostly solids.
5 Multiple choice questions
- compounds composed of molecules.
- a chemical formula of a molecular compound that shows the kinds and numbers of atoms present in a molecule of a compound
- the act of decomposing a substance into its constituent elements
- elements that touch the zigzag line except Aluminum - share properties of metals and nonmetals
- something that stands for or represents something else
5 True/False questions
monatomic → of or relating to a molecule made up of two atoms
ternary acids → Oxides containing hydrogen, oxygen, and one other element
periodic table → elements on the periodic table that have properties of both metals and nonmetals
chemical formula → simple whole number ratios of elements in a compound
hypo → below, under, deficient