5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- qualitative analysis
- stock system
- polyatomic ions
- a located to the left of the zig-zag line and are malleable, good conductors, ductile, shiny, mostly solids.
- b tightly bound groups of atoms that behave as a unit and carry a charge
- c the act of decomposing a substance into its constituent elements
- d of or relating to a molecule made up of two atoms
- e the roman numerals in parenthesis to indicate the charge of an atom
5 Multiple choice questions
- compounds composed of cations and anions
- (physics and chemistry) the simplest structural unit of an element or compound
- lowest neutral whole number ration of ions from an ionic compound
- compounds composed of molecules.
- below, under, deficient
5 True/False questions
ternary compounds → chemical compound composed of only two elements
non metals → located to the left of the zig-zag line and are malleable, good conductors, ductile, shiny, mostly solids.
symbol → something that stands for or represents something else
binary compound → Compound that contains atoms of three or more different elements
quantitative analysis → chemical analysis to determine the amounts of each element in the substance