Upgrade to remove ads
The Giver Comprehension Review Chapters 1-10
Terms in this set (15)
What was the evening ritual that each family member did?
shared their feelings
When was "Release" not seen as punishment
Release of Newchild and Release of elder
What is Jonas allowed to do that he could not do before?
What assignment is Jonas given?
Receiver of Memory
Whose job is Assistant Recreation Director?
What even was coming up in December?
Ceremony of Twelve
What are the 4 qualities that the Receiver of Memory must have
intelligence, courage, wisdom, and integrity
What happened to the last Receiver of Memory?
she was not successful
Who was honored at a Release Ceremony
What is the first memory Jonas receives?
What are some of the community rules
• No longer needs to follow the rules of the community, especially rudeness
• May ask questions of any citizen and he will receive answers
• He can't discuss his training with anyone
• Needs to attend training each day at the Annex after school and report back to his home immediately after
• Cannot talk about his dreams anymore
• May not apply for release
• Must refuse medication unless it's unrelated to his Receiver duties
• Allowed to lie
The fours, fives, and sixes wore special ______________________________.
What did Jonas take from the Recreation area?
Where does Fiona enjoy volunteering?
House of Elders
What is Jonas's father's job?
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Twelve Angry Men Review
Twelve Angry Men - Vocabulary Review
Twelve Angry Men Courtroom Roles - Vocabulary Revi…
Romeo and Juliet Review ACTS 3-5