Create an account
1. very clear, thus allowwing a maximum of light to pass through; transparent; translucent 2. Very clear in meaning or style
1. an object, such as a sun or moon, that gives light 2. a person who is outstanding in a particular field
light emitted by means other than burning, such as chemical or biochemical action or radiation
1. the art of predicting event by allegedly communication with the dead 2. black magic; witchcraft; sorcery
1. a cover for a coffin or tomb 2. a coffin, especially one with a body in it 3. anything that covers, darkens. obscures. or makes gloomy
1. to make a situation, especially an offense, seem less serious, to make excuses for something or someone
1. deficient in color, having an abnormally plae complexion 2. lacking color, vitality, or interest; dull
1. a prophetic disclosure or revelation especially concerning a universal cataclysm 2. any widespread destruction 3. The last book of the bible, also know as Revelation, which contains prophesies about the ultimate destruction of the world
a stroke, sudden loss of muscular control, sensation, or consciousness usually resulting from rupture or blockage of a blood vessel (often used hyperbolically to describe a state of extreme rage that produces exaggerated responses)
a country entirely or most enclosed with the territory of another country 2. a district or group isolated or enclosed by a larger one
1. any group migration or flight from a country 2. dispersion of the Jews from their homeland in the Middle East
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together