5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- primary production
- What percentage of energy does an herbivore convert into its own body mass?
- ecosystem inhabitants
- a rate of photosynthetic production of organic molecules
- b 10%
- c All major kingdoms of life represented: plants, animals, fungi, protists, and bacteria.
- d animals that eat plants
- e breakdown of organic molecules that releases CO2 into the air or water.
5 Multiple choice questions
- all of the feeding relationships in an ecosystem.
- all the populations of different species living in an area.
- recycles organic matter
- the path of energy through a single set of throphic levels.
- the study of the interactions of living things with one another and their environment.
5 True/False questions
biomass → carnivore converts 10% of the food it consumes
transpiration → evaporation of water from the leaves of plants.
producers → captures light energy and makes energy-storing molecules (plants, algae, and some bacteria) AUTOTROPHIC
Energy pyramid → most important factor controlling kinds and numbers of organisms.
Surface water or ground water → PRECIPITATION and EVAPORATION (ABIOTIC)