5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- abiotic factor
- What percentage of energy is designated for feces (waste)?
- Levels of organization
- Water vapor
- a PRECIPITATION and EVAPORATION (ABIOTIC)
- b the physical, non-living aspects of a habitat, such as soil, water, climate, etc.
- c 50%
- d cells --> tissues --> organs --> organ systems --> organism --> population --> community
- e bacteria and fungi that cause decay also returns nutrients to the environment
5 Multiple choice questions
- producers use CO2 from air or water to build organic molecules that serve as food for consumers.
- PRIMARY PRODUCERS occupied by plants, algae and some bacteria
- all the populations of different species living in an area.
- the study of the interactions of living things with one another and their environment.
- evaporation of water from the leaves of plants.
5 True/False questions
What is the source of herbivores energy? → It must be recycled between organisms and the environment
Closed pathways by which matter is cycled through ecosystems
second trophic level → SECONDARY CONSUMERS animals that eat other animals
What percentage of energy does an herbivore convert into its own body mass? → 10%
What is ALWAYS lost during energy transfer → amount of energy available decreases as it passes through an ecosystem.
Erosion → the study of the interactions of living things with one another and their environment.