5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the source of herbivores energy?
- Water in living organisms
- ecosystem inhabitants
- a The food they eat
- b All major kingdoms of life represented: plants, animals, fungi, protists, and bacteria.
- c ASSIMILATION and TRANSPIRATION
- d bacteria and fungi that cause decay also returns nutrients to the environment
- e the most influential material that determines ecosystem inhabitants
(most influential part of matter)
5 Multiple choice questions
- the living (organism) aspects of a habitat.
- variety of organisms, their genetic difference and the ecosystems in which they occur.
- producers use CO2 from air or water to build organic molecules that serve as food for consumers.
- graphic devices used to illustrate the flow of energy through ecosystems
5 True/False questions
third trophic level → SECONDARY CONSUMERS animals that eat other animals
omnivores → animals that eat plants
Combustion → all the members of a single species living in a habitat.
Levels of organization → recycles organic matter
energy → most important factor controlling kinds and numbers of organisms.