5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ecosystem inhabitants
- a must consume plants and other organisms to obtain energy. HETEROTROPHIC
- b evaporation of water from the leaves of plants.
- c recycles organic matter
- d eats both plants and animals
- e All major kingdoms of life represented: plants, animals, fungi, protists, and bacteria.
5 Multiple choice questions
- breakdown of organic molecules that releases CO2 into the air or water.
- the living (organism) aspects of a habitat.
- PRIMARY CONSUMERS occupied by herbivores
- the community of organisms and the abiotic factors in its habitat
- producers use CO2 from air or water to build organic molecules that serve as food for consumers.
5 True/False questions
abiotic factor → the living (organism) aspects of a habitat.
What percentage of energy does an herbivore convert into its own body mass? → 10%
What percentage of energy is designated for feces (waste)? → 50%
Carbon → cycled between abiotic and biotic
BASIC UNIT OF LIVING ORGANISMS
What is ALWAYS lost during energy transfer → Heat