5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- primary production
- Energy pyramid
- What percentage of energy does an herbivore convert into its own body mass?
- Levels of organization
- ecosystem inhabitants
- a 10%
- b All major kingdoms of life represented: plants, animals, fungi, protists, and bacteria.
- c rate of photosynthetic production of organic molecules
- d graphic devices used to illustrate the flow of energy through ecosystems
- e cells --> tissues --> organs --> organ systems --> organism --> population --> community
5 Multiple choice questions
- chemical reaction causes sedimentation
- breakdown of organic molecules that releases CO2 into the air or water.
- recycles organic matter
- most important factor controlling kinds and numbers of organisms.
- the living (organism) aspects of a habitat.
5 True/False questions
What percentage of energy is designated for feces (waste)? → 50%
abiotic factor → the living (organism) aspects of a habitat.
Combustion → burning organic matter either by natural events or human activity.
water → the most influential material that determines ecosystem inhabitants
(most influential part of matter)
Photosynthesis → the community of organisms and the abiotic factors in its habitat