5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- food chain
- abiotic factor
- What percentage of energy is designated for cellular respiration?
- What percentage of energy is designated for growth?
- a 33%
- b the path of energy through a single set of throphic levels.
- c the physical, non-living aspects of a habitat, such as soil, water, climate, etc.
- d 17%
- e burning organic matter either by natural events or human activity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- SCAVENGERS eats dead bodies and wastes
- It must be recycled between organisms and the environment
Closed pathways by which matter is cycled through ecosystems
- amount of energy available decreases as it passes through an ecosystem.
- rate of photosynthetic production of organic molecules
- where a population lives.
5 True/False questions
ecosystem → chemical reaction causes sedimentation
community → burning organic matter either by natural events or human activity.
Energy pyramid → graphic devices used to illustrate the flow of energy through ecosystems
first trophic level → PRIMARY PRODUCERS occupied by plants, algae and some bacteria
energy → the study of the interactions of living things with one another and their environment.