Upgrade to remove ads
WW lesson 4 book 5
Terms in this set (21)
1) able to give a correct reading or measurement. 2) without mistakes or errors in fact.
not exact, but close enough to be reasonably correct
1. The path over which something moves.
2. A way of acting or behaving.
3. A subject or set of subjects to be studied.
to leave; to go away from a place
the act of leaving
v. To lose hope.
n. A total lack of hope.
The place to which something or someone is going
to make or become worse
1. A very strong wind.
2. A loud outburst.
the apparent line in the distance where the sky meets the sea or land
Going straight across from side to side
a feeling or expression of great joy
to calculate or direct the movement of a ship or aircraft
the science or practice of navigating
a longing for a certain time in the past
having feelings of nostalgia
1. To make or become strong again.
2. To bring back into use or fashion.
1. to break off
2. to cut in two
n. A long journey by sea or in space.
v. To make a journey by sea or in space.
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Wordly Wise 3000® Level 5, Lesson 6
Book 5 Lesson 1
WW Lesson 2
WW Lesson 3 book 5
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Wordly Wise 3000: Book 5, Lesson 10
WW lesson 7
ww lesson 5
Biomes & Human Impact