Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
4A071 Vol1 Health Care Support and Resource Management
Terms in this set (50)
1. (001) What is the appropriate access-to-care standard for wellness and health promotions appointments?
2. (001) Which is not a benefit of using the OA model for booking appointments?
Increased patient no-show and cancellation rates
3. (001) How often is the P2R2 access metric updated by the MTF point of contact?
4. (001) Which report provides a preview of the availability of appointments by appointment type and by provider within a clinic on a given date and time?
Next Available Appointment Report
5. (001) Who generates the CHCS access to care summary reports weekly?
Tricare Operations Center (TOC)
(001) Who uses the TAT to evaluate scheduling adequacy and sufficiency of an MTF's schedules and templates in support of TRICARE Prime access standards?
Medical Treatment Facility (MTF)
7. (001) What tool was developed to ease the burden of analyzing data from the many reports available in the CHCS?
Access Improvement Model (AIM)
8. (002) Which is not a responsibility of the Tricare Regional Office (TRO)?
Establish TRICARE provider networks
9. (003) Where do Manage Care Support (MCS) contractors and Tricare Regional Office (TRO) receive overall guidance?
Tricare Management Activity (TMA)
10. (004) Who is responsible for ensuring the Manage Care Support (MCS) contractor performs the technical aspects of the contract?
Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR)
11. (004) The COTR will verify contractor's records regarding licensure, certification, and education remain current, and will post all changes to the...
Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) database
12. (004) Which is not a purpose of the Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR) contacts?
Ensure adequate standards of care
13. (005) Supplement services provided at the Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) are an example of which type of resource sharing?
14. (005) Who provides the contractor with written approval/disapproval within 30 days of receipt of a resource-sharing agreement signed by the MTF commander and the contractor?
TRICARE Regional Office (TRO)
15. (006) How often will the Managed Care Support (MCS) contractor submit a revised resource sharing plan to the TRICARE Regional Office (TRO)?
16. (006) What policy states that the DoD and the VA will enter into direct care sharing agreements?
17. (006) Who will implement a formal DoD/VA Health Care Resource Sharing Program?
TRICARE Management Activity (TMA) director
18. (006) In regards to internal resource sharing, before a provider is permitted to practice in the MTF, he or she must be granted privileges by the...
19. (006) For external resource sharing military health care personnel, who will ensure that the military health care personnel are appropriately licensed and have active clinical privileges with the network facility?
20. (006) Who shall have an independent certified public accounting firm perform audit procedures for each resource-sharing agreement to validate that resource-sharing activity is correctly reported under contractor provisions?
21. (007) To provide the combatant commanders with the best mix of forces, equipment, and support attainable within established fiscal constraints is the ultimate objective of the...
Planning Programming Budgeting & Execution System (PPBES)
22. Which phase of the Planning Programming Budgeting and Execution System (PPBES) is the process of determining objectives and specifying time-phased military force requirements to accomplish a mission?
23. (007) Which PPBES phase provides the opportunity to make assessments concerning current and previous resource allocations and whether the department achieved its planned performance goal?
24. (007) What is a four-digit code used by the accounting system to monitor and report purchases by a work center?
Responsibility Center/Cost Center (RC/CC) code
25. (007) What is a grouping of forces, manpower, and costs associated with a military capability or support activity?
Program Element Code (PEC)
26. (007) What funding structure, mandated by the TRICARE Management Activity (TMA), must MTF commanders, resource management personnel and flight commanders review and manage?
Budget Activity Group (BAG)
27. (007) Through the medical logistics flight, which office prepares, and provides guidance for the Defense Working Capitol Fund (DWCF), Medical-Dental Stock Division?
Air Force Medical Logistics Office
28. (008) Which is not a responsibility of the Cost Center Manager (CCM)?
Develop cost center management guide.
29. (008) Who maintains the MTF's cost center management program?
Readiness Management Office (RMO)
30. (008) How often must Cost Center Management (CCM) meetings be conducted?
31. (009) What document should be reviewed to ensure all commitments, obligations, and customer orders are recorded accurately?
Open Document Listing (ODL)
32. (009) What is the most important snapshot of financial activity the Readiness Management Office (RMO) has and serves as their checkbook?
Operating Budget Ledger (OBL)
33. (009) Which form is used to establish unfilled customer orders between the ordering and performing activities in the accounting records?
AF Form 406, Miscellaneous Obligations/Reimbursement Document (MORD)
34. 9009) Which form is used to issue funds to other Air Force units when it is impractical to route each request for funds through the accounting and Finance Office?
AF Form 616, Fund Cite Authorization (FCA)
35. (010) Who develops the spend plan?
Resource Advisor (RA)
36. (010) Which is not a key to a successful close-out?
Las minute obligations.
37. (10) What is the primary use of fallout dollars?
38. (011) What serves as both a planning programming guidance document to build the POM?
Medical Annual Planning & Programming Guidance (MAPPG)
39. (012) What is a tool a unit can use to request a change to manning levels?
Authorization Change Request (ACR)
40. (012) Prior to submitting an Authorization Change Request (ACR) who must the RMO check with to ensure no impact is made on the unit's deployment requirements?
Unit Deployment Manager (UDM)
41. (013) How many panels will the Air Force Medical Service (AFMS) use to identify and champion necessary changes?
42. (013) The long view strategy looks at the AFMS from a strategic viewpoint of how many years?
Ten years and beyond.
43. (014) The long view strategy will position the AFMS for the greatest return with the least risk. The outcome will be the highest state of readiness, the best health status and the...
lowest overall cost.
44. (014) Which analysis is accomplished by analyzing the private sector and direct care risk?
Currency Case Analysis (CCA)
45. (014) Which analysis places the assets where the population drives the largest financial risk?
Business Case Analysis (BCA)
46. (015) Which is not a tool used to formulate the initial baseline manpower requirements for the MAPPG?
Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) summary tool
47. (016) The decision process is used to determine the type of manpower to use when validating...
48. (016) Who is responsible for providing active military authorizations?
49. (016) Air Reserve Force authorizations must be identified to...
50. (016) Who approves the interim use of civilians until military resources can be planned and made available?