5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. The attempt to improve the well-being of those in need by donating money or aid.
- n. 1. A complete view of a surrounding area. 2. A thorough presentation of a subject.
- adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity
- v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.
- adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
5 True/False questions
prestige → adj. Inclined to keep one's thoughts and feelings to oneself; quiet and reserved.
reticent → n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
legacy → n. 1. Money or property left to another in a will. 2. Something that is passed on to those who come after.
tycoon → v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.
irksome → v. 1. To cover with liquid. 2. To completely engage the attention of.