5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. A wealthy and powerful businessperson.
- adj. Abundantly productive.
- adj. Determined by chance or whim rather than by reason or necessity
- n. High standing; respect earned by accomplishments.
- adj. Extravagantly showy or ornate.
5 True/False questions
artisan → n. One able to do skilled work with the hands; a craftsperson.
immerse → v. 1. To cover with liquid. 2. To completely engage the attention of.
irksome → adj. Annoying ; tedious.
dismantle → v. 1. To cover with liquid. 2. To completely engage the attention of.
accede → v. To agree to; to consent to, often after urging from another.