Terms in this set (15)
(adjective) 1. Taking part; working.
2. Lively; quick; busy.
3. Moving a lot; moving quickly.
to surprise; to amaze
1. to go to or be present at
2. to pay attention to
1. to cling to an idea or feeling
2. to take good care of; to love
1. to make an agreement that has the force of law
2. to get; to come to have
3. to make or become smaller
wanting very much
1. to make known
2. to open to view
3. to leave unprotected
1. beauty of form or movement
2. a short prayer said before a meal
3. an extra period to do or pay something
1. to set up, or to force something (or oneself) on others
2. to take unfair advantage of someone
1. Not thinking too highly of oneself.
2. Simple; not fancy or extreme.
lying in the same direction and always the same distance apart
1. to stop all movement or feeling in
2. to make helpless or powerless
a person who expects things to turn out badly
to say aloud before an audience, usually from memory
to answer back; to talk again
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR