How can we help?
You can also find more resources in our
Select a category
Something is confusing
Something is broken
I have a suggestion
What is your email?
What is 1 + 3?
Civics Buras- Ch.9 Vocab
Civics Mr. Buras- Ch.9 Vocab (ALL 3 lesson); (1)- lesson 1; (2)- lesson 2; (3)- lesson 3
(1) to carry out
(1) the filling of a vacancy during a Senate recess
(1) strong support from the people
(2) ritual functions performed by the president
(2) a person who represents the nation in dealings with governments of other nations
(2) informal documents made with other nations
(2) following a certain party
(3) those who study the principles and organization of govenrment
(3) a victory with a huge number of votes
(3) the courage to do what a person thinks is right even though the person's own party and voters disagree