5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a An involuntary trembling or quivering; a state of alarm of dread.
- b to feel remorse or repentance for a sin or fault; to wish an act undone or unmade; to regret
- c shining brightly; full of splendor; dazzling; splendid
- d noisy commotion, as of a crowd; uproar; confusion.
- e to agree or consent quietly without protest, but without enthusiasm
5 Multiple choice questions
- without force or effect; futile, fruitless, unprofitable
- lowness of spirits; depression
- capable of being touched; actual; able to be realized
- Any place or point of entering or beginning
- thinking deeply or seriously or expressing deep thoughtfulness.
5 True/False questions
Infallible → incapable of error; never wrong
Exorbitant → the strength to bear misfortune or pain calmly and patiently
Writhe → to make twisting or turning movements; to contort the body, as in agony;
Contort → to make a gleeful chuckling or snorting sound
Retort → to reply, esp. in a sharp, quick, or witty way.