5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a punishment for evil done or reward for good done
- b An involuntary trembling or quivering; a state of alarm of dread.
- c unimportant; trivial
- d having or showing great pride in oneself and disdain, contempt, or scorn for others; arrogant;
- e to set right; to rectify or remedy, often by making compensation for a wrong or grievance
5 Multiple choice questions
- ill-tempered; gloomy, sullen, characterized by gloom
- aid; help; relief
- noisy commotion, as of a crowd; uproar; confusion.
- To push or drive away contemptuously; to refuse or reject with contempt or disdain; scorn.
- to go away hastily and secretly; run away and hide, esp. in order to escape the law
5 True/False questions
Excruciating → Causing intense physical or mental pain; agonizing.
Apprehensive → uneasy or fearful about something that might happen.
Gesticulation → punishment for evil done or reward for good done
Chortle → to make a gleeful chuckling or snorting sound
Brusque → rough and abrupt in manner or speech; curt