5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a goods forbidden by law to be imported or exported; smuggled merchandise
- b to reply, esp. in a sharp, quick, or witty way.
- c done with the feeling or attitude of one who looks down on somebody or something as being low, mean, or unworthy.
- d a strong wind
- e to make a gleeful chuckling or snorting sound
5 Multiple choice questions
- great joy or happiness
- to set right; to rectify or remedy, often by making compensation for a wrong or grievance
- going beyond what is reasonable, just, proper, usual; excessive; extravagant
- open, bold resistance to authority or opposition
- having self-government; functioning independently without control by others
5 True/False questions
Excruciating → going beyond what is reasonable, just, proper, usual; excessive; extravagant
Retribution → to reply, esp. in a sharp, quick, or witty way.
Tumult → to hesitate because of one's doubts or objections; to have scruples; to object
Ominous → To discharge; to send out or give forth.
Disarming → removing or lessening suspicions, fears, or hostility