5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Done in a very careful or cautious way
- b lowness of spirits; depression
- c To make a formal accusation against, as to the police or in a court.
- d absolutely necessary or required; unavoidable.
- e any feature that provides comfort, convenience, or pleasure.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to urge on, spur on, or incite to some action
- lying down; reclining; leaning; resting; idle
- aid; help; relief
- a strong wind
- to agree or consent quietly without protest, but without enthusiasm
5 True/False questions
Discern → communication, talking to one another
Defer → to put off to a future time; to postpone; to delay
Retort → to reply, esp. in a sharp, quick, or witty way.
Homo (L) → man
Pallor → lack of color; unnatural paleness, as of the face, associated with poor health, fear, etc.