5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a done or felt with deep respect, love, and awe, as for something sacred
- b punishment for evil done or reward for good done
- c to make twisting or turning movements; to contort the body, as in agony;
- d ill-tempered; gloomy, sullen, characterized by gloom
- e lazily; idly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to be suspended or balanced.
- to hesitate because of one's doubts or objections; to have scruples; to object
- A severe or stern look.
- done in an obedient manner.
- unimportant; trivial
5 True/False questions
Precipitous → eager and ready to fight; quarrelsome; combative
Apathy → lack of emotion
Resplendent → shining brightly; full of splendor; dazzling; splendid
Emit → To discharge; to send out or give forth.
Amiable → pleasant to talk to; friendly.