5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a deserving punishment, rebuke or censure; blameworthy
- b unimportant; trivial
- c to be suspended or balanced.
- d having self-government; functioning independently without control by others
- e to make a gleeful chuckling or snorting sound
5 Multiple choice questions
- A severe or stern look.
- a quantity of food taken or provided for one occasion of eating.
- to make impossible, esp. in advance; to shut out; to prevent
- to look with a sidways glance, suggestive of a lusty interest or malicious intention.
- to reduce in value or price; to make something seem less important; to belittle
5 True/False questions
Gait → To discharge; to send out or give forth.
Exuberance → open, bold resistance to authority or opposition
Fortitude → the strength to bear misfortune or pain calmly and patiently
Abscond → to go away hastily and secretly; run away and hide, esp. in order to escape the law
Pinnacle → thinking deeply or seriously or expressing deep thoughtfulness.