5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a misgivings about something one feels is wrong.
- b Done in a mocking, jeering, or taunting way.
- c Thin; rare; not obvious; not dense or heavy.
- d a quantity of food taken or provided for one occasion of eating.
- e An action or speech of high spirits.
5 Multiple choice questions
- liveliness; durability.
- done in an obedient manner.
- to go away hastily and secretly; run away and hide, esp. in order to escape the law
- Of good omen; boding well for the future; favorable
- to feel remorse or repentance for a sin or fault; to wish an act undone or unmade; to regret
5 True/False questions
Resplendent → shining brightly; full of splendor; dazzling; splendid
Apathy → lack of emotion
Homo (Gr) → same
Formulate → anything given or done to show reverence, honor, or respect
Depreciate → to reduce in value or price; to make something seem less important; to belittle