5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- auto (Gr)
- a composed of similar or identical elements or parts; uniform
- b unreasonably determined to have one's own way; not yielding to reason; stubborn
- c rough and abrupt in manner or speech; curt
- d Of or serving as an omen; threatening or sinister.
- e self
5 Multiple choice questions
- anything given or done to show reverence, honor, or respect; (usually use with do or pay)
- deserving punishment, rebuke or censure; blameworthy
- noisy commotion, as of a crowd; uproar; confusion.
- liveliness; durability.
- to be suspended or balanced.
5 True/False questions
Unscathed → Not injured or harmed.
Redolent → sweet-smelling; fragrant; smelling of
Outcast → a quantity of food taken or provided for one occasion of eating.
Redress → to set right; to rectify or remedy, often by making compensation for a wrong or grievance
Recumbent → sweet-smelling; fragrant; smelling of