5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Causing intense physical or mental pain; agonizing.
- b to become less active, intense; to abate
- c To make a formal accusation against, as to the police or in a court.
- d action or gestures without words as a means of expression
- e to make twisting or turning movements; to contort the body, as in agony;
5 Multiple choice questions
- absolutely necessary or required; unavoidable.
- uncertain; unstable; insecure
- capable of being touched; actual; able to be realized
- unimportant; trivial
- A person or thing driven out or rejected by society
5 True/False questions
Imminent → Likely to happen without delay
Unscathed → Not injured or harmed.
Hierarchy → solemnity or sedateness of manner or character; seriousness.
Ominous → pleasant, friendly, good-natured.
Indolently → lazily; idly.