5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Look at the squirrel over there, what is it eating?
- Brenda argued with the mechanic.
- Run On Sentence
- Example of a Run-On
- a When two or more sentences aren't joined correctly because they don't use proper conjunction's and other punctuations
- b run-on
- c Jimmy and I went to the mall to buy some matching hats after we bought the hats we went to the food court to get some pizza.
- d Sentence
- e the thunderstorm began at three o'clock
5 Multiple choice questions
- Purdue offers many majors in engineering. Such as electrical,chemical, and industrial engineering.
5 True/False questions
sentence → because the sun was shining, we went on a picnic.
Fragment → A group of words that doesn't express a complete thought
Tina made vegetable soup for dinner. → Fragment
The banana bread sold quickly. → Fragment
Often goes to the library on Saturday. → Fragment