5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Run On Sentence
- The radiator overheated.
- Evacuated the residents of the area.
- a whale may live 80 years, an elephant may live 70 years.
- a Sentence
- b When two or more sentences aren't joined correctly because they don't use proper conjunction's and other punctuations
- c run-on
- d Fragment
5 Multiple choice questions
- A group of words that doesn't express a complete thought
- Jimmy and I went to the mall to buy some matching hats after we bought the hats we went to the food court to get some pizza.
5 True/False questions
sentence → because the sun was shining, we went on a picnic.
Jumping up and down and never stopping. → Sentence
Most of the tenants in the organization. → Sentence
fragment → whenever it thunders and whenever there is lightning
Often goes to the library on Saturday. → Fragment