3 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Run On Sentence
- The phonograph needs a new needle.
- O. Henry was a short-story writer, at one time he was a cowboy.
- a When two or more sentences aren't joined correctly because they don't use proper conjunction's and other punctuations
- b a sports magazine in the library
- c run-on
- d Sentence
5 Multiple choice questions
- whenever it thunders and whenever there is lightning
- the thunderstorm began at three o'clock
5 True/False questions
Fixing Fragments → Using proper punctuation marks and conjunctions, and adding proper pronouns
Run on → Some gardeners raise only flowers others raise only vegetables.
Vic turned on the radio. → Sentence
The student from Mexico spoke about her country. → Sentence
Example of a Run-On → Jimmy and I went to the mall to buy some matching hats after we bought the hats we went to the food court to get some pizza.