5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- as we entered the house, the telephone rang.
- Always rushing around.
- The banana bread sold quickly.
- Look at the squirrel over there, what is it eating?
- a run-on
- b sentence
- c Sentence
- d Fragment
5 Multiple choice questions
- words that are used to connect sentence , most common are nor, or, but, and , yet
- Some gardeners raise only flowers others raise only vegetables.
- from the very first step of the dance.
5 True/False questions
run on → because the sun was shining, we went on a picnic.
Punctuation Marks → words that are used to connect sentence , most common are nor, or, but, and , yet
The phonograph needs a new needle. → Sentence
Missuse of P. Marks → Jimmy and I went to the mall to buy some matching hats after we bought the hats we went to the food court to get some pizza.
Fixing Fragments → Add more words to make sense