5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Never used an iron on this fabric.
- Mr. Simmons, an accountant, audited the records.
- a whale may live 80 years, an elephant may live 70 years.
- Punctuation Marks
- a Sentence
- b symbols used to organize indicate structure and organize written language
- c run-on
- d Fragment
5 Multiple choice questions
- both apples and oranges , but not the red ones or the green ones
- whenever it thunders and whenever there is lightning
5 True/False questions
Example of a Run-On → Jimmy and I went to the mall to buy some matching hats after we bought the hats we went to the food court to get some pizza.
Spent five dollars at the country fair last night. → Fragment
The water heather runs on gas. → Fragment
Run on → Some gardeners raise only flowers others raise only vegetables.
fragment → Some gardeners raise only flowers others raise only vegetables.