Upgrade to remove ads
ww lesson 5
Terms in this set (17)
1. a great mass of ice, earth or snow mixed with rocks sliding down a mountain.
2. a great amount of something
A heavy snowstorm with strong winds
1) to invite others to take part in a contest
2) To cause a person to use a lot of skill or effort.
3) to question or argue against, especially when something is unfair or unjust.
1) an interesting task task or problem; something that takes skill or effort.
2) a call to take part in a contest.
1. to get the better of
2. to defeat
The act of defeating
A deep, narrow opening in rock caused by a split or crack.
Unwisely bold or daring
v. To tempt or attract with the promise of something good
noun 1) something that attracts
2) artificial bait used for fishing
n. A temporary and usually less strong replacement.
adj. Used as a temporary replacement.
One who looks at things in the most positive way; a cheerful, hopeful person.
A feeling of hope or cheerfulness
The path that must be followed to get to a place
a fixed course or area assigned to a salesperson or delivery person
The highest part; the top.
A conference or meeting of the top leaders of governments.
short and to the point
to block or defeat the plans or efforts of
running straight up and down; upright
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Wordly Wise 3000® Level 5, Lesson 6
Book 5 Lesson 1
WW Lesson 2
WW Lesson 3 book 5
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Wordly Wise 3000: Book 5, Lesson 10
WW lesson 7
WW lesson 4 book 5
Biomes & Human Impact