5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hup Yurt
- Hok fi jow wuo hi say ga lai bye......yut bat say sup bat mun.
- Hok Fei
- Ngaw deem ching fu nay?
- a Contract
- b "The tuition for 4 weeks is $148"
- c Yes as a response. Do I need to... Yes "You"
(No - mmm sigh)
- d What do I call you?
- e Tuition
5 Multiple choice questions
- Can you come back on Sunday? You Sunday can or can't come back?
- "Can I come on Saturday?"
Time is phrased after the noun, I Saturday...
- "You can make it up the following week"
*notice time comes after the noun - Nay ha ga lai bye
- Completed teaching (add la to the end of the phrase)
5 True/False questions
Nei yau mo tai gaw ngaw dei ge mong jee? → Have you looked at our website? - Completed action/verb question ..."yau mo VERB gaw"...
Jow Gum → will be
You Gaw → Drop in - Come in
Yur Yut → Appointment
You gaw nay mmm lay yut tong. → "You can come anytime"