5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- joe sun
- Nay ha ga lai bye haw yee bow fan.
- Nei yau mo tai gaw ngaw dei ge mong jee?
- gau gun shu
- journg ching(down)
- a good morning
- b "You can make it up the following week"
*notice time comes after the noun - Nay ha ga lai bye
- c Have you looked at our website? - Completed action/verb question ..."yau mo VERB gaw"...
- d brochure
- e Currently teaching
5 Multiple choice questions
- Perhaps, if you have time to come in, I can explain the fees for the programs more.
- "You can come anytime"
- I also want to invite you to come to our center.
5 True/False questions
gau yurn shu → Currently teaching
Yur Yut → make appointment (Yur - future/make)
"Yur Dang" (make reservation - table)
Ngaw deem ching fu nay? → What do I call you?
Nay sing kai yut haw yee mm haw yee fan lai nee dough a? → "Can I come on Saturday?"
Time is phrased after the noun, I Saturday...
You → Yes as a response. Do I need to... Yes "You"
(No - mmm sigh)