5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Yut (up) vs Yut (down)
- Nay mm sigh yur yurt.
- Ngaw sing kay look haw mmm haw yee lay?
- Nay gay see lay yau duck.
- a want "gnaw you"
- b Monday vs Sunday
- c "You don't need to make an appointment"
- d "Can I come on Saturday?"
Time is phrased after the noun, I Saturday...
- e "You can come anytime"
5 Multiple choice questions
- "If you miss a class"
- "You can make it up the following week"
*notice time comes after the noun - Nay ha ga lai bye
- "If you sign a 1 year contract"
- Also/all/both - We also have homework.
- will/will not
5 True/False questions
gau jow shu → Currently teaching
Hok Fei → Tuition
Mong jee → website
Ngaw Dough(up) surng chang nay lie ngaw day jurng sum. → I will give (as a gift) a discount to you.
hi → only (always goes on the end)
"Hok fi hi say sup bat mun je"