5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ngaw sing kay look haw mmm haw yee lay?
- Nay gay see lay yau duck.
- Yup Lai
- Ngaw deem ching fu nay?
- a What do I call you?
- b "Can I come on Saturday?"
Time is phrased after the noun, I Saturday...
- c want "gnaw you"
- d "You can come anytime"
- e Drop in - Come in
5 Multiple choice questions
- "If you miss a class"
- "You can make it up the following week"
*notice time comes after the noun - Nay ha ga lai bye
- Monday vs Sunday
- Completed teaching (add la to the end of the phrase)
- Can you come back on Sunday? You Sunday can or can't come back?
5 True/False questions
Yut Chai Lay → come together
adverb comes before the verb
Wong Tai vs Wong Sang → Do you have any questions?
Dough (up) - "Ngaw day nee dough Dough(up) yow gung faw. → now - "I am teaching now" (shur is extra added to gow for learning)
whoui/mm whoui → will be
gau gun shu → Currently teaching