5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You gaw nay mmm lay yut tong.
- Jow Wuo
- whoui/mm whoui
- a "If you miss a class"
- b will/will not
- c Need (negative - don't need "mmm sigh" or question "sigh mmm sigh")
- d used in a phrase for "is" "to be"
ignore in phrase when using adjective (This is very cheap-Nee gaw ho pang)
If "is not" must use
- e will be
5 Multiple choice questions
- I also want to invite you to come to our center.
- Add to make possessive (His - Kur gei)
- now - "I am teaching now" (shur is extra added to gow for learning)
5 True/False questions
Hok fi jow wuo hi say ga lai bye......yut bat say sup bat mun. → "You can make it up the following week"
*notice time comes after the noun - Nay ha ga lai bye
Nay mm sigh yur yurt. → "You don't need to make an appointment"
chaw yut chaw / chaw ha la → come together
adverb comes before the verb
Wong Tai vs Wong Sang → Do you have any questions?
You Gaw → If