5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Yut (up) vs Yut (down)
- Faw Ching
- gau jow shu
- Nay ha ga lai bye haw yee bow fan.
- a Yes as a response. Do I need to... Yes "You"
(No - mmm sigh)
- b Monday vs Sunday
- c Program
- d Completed teaching (add la to the end of the phrase)
- e "You can make it up the following week"
*notice time comes after the noun - Nay ha ga lai bye
5 Multiple choice questions
- take a quick look, wait quickly
- Need (negative - don't need "mmm sigh" or question "sigh mmm sigh")
- I will give (as a gift) a discount to you.
- will be
- want "gnaw you"
5 True/False questions
But yurt, lay ga yut gaw lay, gnaw haw yee tong nay gong daw dee ga faw ching. → Can you come back on Sunday? You Sunday can or can't come back?
chaw yut chaw / chaw ha la → come together
adverb comes before the verb
Nay mm sigh yur yurt. → make appointment (Yur - future/make)
"Yur Dang" (make reservation - table)
jeet cow → discount
hi → Add to make possessive (His - Kur gei)