5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ngaw whoui sung yut gaw jeet cow bay lay.
- Yur Yut
- Nei yau mo tai gaw ngaw dei ge mong jee?
- Guy Sick
- a I will give (as a gift) a discount to you.
- b Have you looked at our website? - Completed action/verb question ..."yau mo VERB gaw"...
- c Add to make possessive (His - Kur gei)
- d Appointment
- e Explain
5 Multiple choice questions
- "If you sign a 1 year contract"
- "Can I come on Saturday?"
Time is phrased after the noun, I Saturday...
- "If you miss a class"
- What do I call you?
5 True/False questions
gau yurn shu → Currently teaching
Dough (up) - "Ngaw day nee dough Dough(up) yow gung faw. → now - "I am teaching now" (shur is extra added to gow for learning)
Je → only (always goes on the end)
"Hok fi hi say sup bat mun je"
Yut Chai Lay → Drop in - Come in
Hok Fei → If