5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Guy Sick
- But yurt, lay ga yut gaw lay, gnaw haw yee tong nay gong daw dee ga faw ching.
- Hok Fei
- jeet cow
- Yut Chai Lay
- a discount
- b Tuition
- c come together
adverb comes before the verb
- d Explain
- e Perhaps, if you have time to come in, I can explain the fees for the programs more.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Also/all/both - We also have homework.
- Can you come back on Sunday? You Sunday can or can't come back?
- used in a phrase for "is" "to be"
ignore in phrase when using adjective (This is very cheap-Nee gaw ho pang)
If "is not" must use
- take a quick look, wait quickly
- sit a little while
5 True/False questions
You gaw lay yur yut, ngaw haw yee jhun bay yut ga cha see bay nay ga summon jai. → If you make an appointment, I can prepare a test for you child.
You gaw nay mmm lay yut tong. → "You can come anytime"
joe sun → good morning
Jow Wuo → will be
Nay yau mo mun tai? → Do you have any questions?