Upgrade to remove ads
GCSS-Army DUA Overview Course Test 1
Terms in this set (20)
1. GCSS-Army requires personal information about each of its users for identification purposes. As a result, the duty assignment of ______ has been created to enable decentralized, unit-level management of user access.
a. Access Administrator
2. Which of the following transaction codes will direct the user to the GCSS-Army Assignments Maintenance Workbench?
3. From the GCSS-Army Assignments Maintenance Workbench; an AA can on-board, transfer, out-board, or rehire a user. The AA can begin each of these actions by clicking the ______ button.
c. Personnel Actions
4. The force elements and positions for which an AA is responsible for user access and against which s/he can execute DUA transactions is referred to as:
a. Scope of Operations
5. Which of the following are common duties of Access Administrators?
d. All of the Above
6. A(n) ______ is a system generated, 8-digit number assigned during on-boarding which permanently and uniquely identifies an individual.
c. Personnel Number
7. Many DUA transactions require the ID number of the Position the user will hold. An AA can use the unit's UIC to locate the position with the ______ report.
8. ______ are used to give an existing user access to one or more user roles than those assigned to the position they already hold.
9. True or False? Each Business Area has its own set of roles.
10. The ______ action deactivates a User Account and Position Assignment. The personnel data is retained and can be re-activated using the ______ action if the person re-enters GCSS-Army.
b. Out-board, Rehire
11. Where possible, user roles have been constructed in a hierarchy for each business area. Each hierarchy's base role is usually a ______ role.
12. There are four ways personnel can be on-boarded in GCSS-Army. Which of the following methods is recommended to on-board personnel?
b. HR Self-Registration
13. True or False? A Position is simply a list of T-Codes a user has permission to use.
14. The Positions and Users Reports are located in the Reporting Panel of the Assignment Maintenance Workbench. Which Position and User report is used to determine if a user is locked?
b. User Report
15. An AA can only create substitutions for persons and positions within their ______.
b. Scope of Operations
16. Which panel within the Assignment Maintenance Workbench is used to lock and unlock users?
c. User Accounts Panel
17. True or False? Only one person can hold a position.
18. A substitution's validity period can be as much as ______ days.
19. True or False? Manually on-boarding personnel is the preferred method to on-board personnel.
20. Information needed to perform a transfer includes the effective date of the transfer. The effective date should always be:
a. the current date.
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Army GCSS S4 Course Test 1
GCSS-Army TDA Course Test 1 / TDA PHR Manager
GCSS-Army Master Driver Course Test 1
GCSS-Army Store & Forward Unit Supply Test 1
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
GCSS-Army MaST Course Test 1
GCSS-Army Store & Forward Maintenance Test 1
GCSS-Army Watercraft in GCSS-Army Test 1
GCSS-Army Maintenance Supervisor's Course Test 1
OTHER QUIZLET SETS
Sec+ 501 Master Set
Pass CompTIA Network+ Practice Set C