5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dendritic Spines
- Oligdendrocytes and Schwann cells
- Presynaptic Terminals
- Afferent Axon
- a Those whose dendrites and axons are completely contained within a structure.
- b Further branch out and increase surface area of some dendrites.
- c Builds the myelin sheath that surrounds the axon of some neurons.
- d The end points of an axon responsible for releasing chemicals to communicate with other neurons.
- e Bringing information into the structure.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Structure that contains the chromosomes.
- the membrane, nucleus, mitochondria, ribosome, & endoplasmic reticulum are the major parts of what?
- Thin fiber of a neuron responsible for transmitting nerve impulses away to other neurons, glands and muscles.
- Describes how a behavior of a structure develops, including the influence of genes, nutritions, experiences and their interactions.
- Tubular network to transport new proteins to other places.
5 True/False questions
Dendrites → Branching fibers with surface lined with synaptic receptors responsible for bringing information from other neurons.
Efferent Axon → Sending information away from the structure.
Monism → Belief that the mind and body are different kinds of substance that exist independently.
Dualism → Belief that the mind and body are different kinds of substance that exist independently.
Membrane → the dendrites, soma, axon, presynaptic terminals are the major part of what?