5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ontogenetic Behavior
- Nodes of Ranvier
- a the chemical necessary for the use of glucose. alcoholics have a _____ deficient diet.
- b Describes how a behavior of a structure develops, including the influence of genes, nutritions, experiences and their interactions.
- c Interruptions in the myelin sheath
- d Belief that the Universe consists of only one kind of substance.
- e Structure that performs metabolic activities, providing energy that the cell requires for all other activities.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Has its soma in the spinal cord and receives excitation from other neurons and conducts impulses along the axon to muscle
- Tubular network to transport new proteins to other places.
- Other major components of the nervous system. And include astrocytes, micro glia, radial glia, oligdendrocytes and Schwann cells.
- The sites at which the cell synthesizes new protein molecules.
- Reconstructs the Evolutionary history of a structure or behavior.
5 True/False questions
Presynaptic Terminals → The end points of an axon responsible for releasing chemicals to communicate with other neurons.
Sensory Neuron → Has its soma in the spinal cord and receives excitation from other neurons and conducts impulses along the axon to muscle
Membrane → the dendrites, soma, axon, presynaptic terminals are the major part of what?
Nucleus → Structure that contains the chromosomes.
Axon → Thin fiber of a neuron responsible for transmitting nerve impulses away to other neurons, glands and muscles.