5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ontogenetic Behavior
- Physiological Behavior
- Motor Neuron
- a the chemical necessary for the use of glucose. alcoholics have a _____ deficient diet.
- b Relates to behavior to the activity of the brain and other organs.
- c Contains nucleus, mitochondria, rhibosomes, and other structures found in other cells.
- d Has its soma in the spinal cord and receives excitation from other neurons and conducts impulses along the axon to muscle
- e Describes how a behavior of a structure develops, including the influence of genes, nutritions, experiences and their interactions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Other major components of the nervous system. And include astrocytes, micro glia, radial glia, oligdendrocytes and Schwann cells.
- Branching fibers with surface lined with synaptic receptors responsible for bringing information from other neurons.
- Specialized at one end to be highly sensitive to a particular stimulation.
- Builds the myelin sheath that surrounds the axon of some neurons.
- Some neurons are covered with an insulating material called myelin sheath.
5 True/False questions
blood-brain barrier → mechanism that keeps most chemicals out of the brain.
Astrocytes → Branching fibers with surface lined with synaptic receptors responsible for bringing information from other neurons.
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Tubular network to transport new proteins to other places.
resting potential → Some neurons are covered with an insulating material called myelin sheath.
Membrane → Structure that separates the inside of a cell from the outside environment.