5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 1919 - very few women and NO black women had pilot's license, but she wanted one.
- 1st to make the US Ryder Cup Team
- 1st black woman in the US to receive a college degree.
- Her aunt bought her freedom for $125 and sent her to school in Rhode Island
- A fur-trapper that established the trading post that grew into Chicago.
Jean Baptiste DuSable
5 Multiple choice questions
Charles Richard Drew
5 True/False questions
Went to France to learn to fly and do stunts with an airplane. →
Started by doing stand-up comedy in Philadelphia →
Stared on TV "I spy", "Fat Albert & the Cosby Kids" (cartoon 1972-1984). →
A born slave. →
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Just after turning 30 she died in a plane crash piloted by her mechanic →