5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A fur-trapper that established the trading post that grew into Chicago.
- Refused to tell dirty jokes.
- Went to France to learn to fly and do stunts with an airplane.
- Just after turning 30 she died in a plane crash piloted by her mechanic
- After long legal battles, she got her pension and license back.
Jean Baptiste DuSable
5 Multiple choice questions
- Septima Clark
5 True/False questions
His system of crop rotation had farmers fixing their soil problems by planting peanuts. →
George Washington Carver
Practiced law in England →
Reported for "Philadelphia Press" reporting on the activities of A.A. troops around Richmond, VA. →
1916 - began teaching on Johns Island (poverty (poor) stricken town where the school had no resources. →
Made her living thrilling crowds w/ tricks @ fairs and exhibitions. →
Charles Richard Drew