5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Leader of the majority party in Great Britain hold this title. It is the chief executive position in a parliamentary system.
- The executive departments that work with the Prime Minister. Its head ministers are chosen by the Prime Minister.
- The practice of decentralizing the unitary authority from Westminster to the other parts of the UK. Most certainly promoted by the Scottish and Welsh.
- Represents the Prime Minister and related office. Its where the PM lives.
- The largest of the "third" parties in Britain. They are the most "left" of the major parties. Their current leader is Sir "menzies" Campbell.
4 True/False questions
Conservative Party → The largest British political party on the right. Pro free market economy and privatization. Was strong during the 1980s and 'early 1990s during the rule of Margaret Thatcher and John Major.
First-past-the-post → Ideology that ruled Great Britain during the 1980s in which it was named after the leader of the time. Characteristics include strong foreign policy and promotion of free market economy
Gordon Brown → Leader of the Labour party in Great Britain and PM from 2007-2010
QUANGOS → The executive departments that work with the Prime Minister. Its head ministers are chosen by the Prime Minister.