5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dorothea Dix
- Vice president
- a what person is known for establishing sevices and resources for the mentally ill and poor?
- b what political position is the primary leader of the senate?
- c this type of citizen was not born in the US, but was made a citizen by law and a process they must go through.
- d what is the largest branch of the armed forces?
- e according to the declaration of inderpendence, the basic rights of all people are life, liberty, and the pursuit of _________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- when a person is commited of a crime they are always read this document called what?
- what word means to give a long speech to block the passage of a bill?
- what year did women get the right to vote?
- which amendment lists basic rights such as the right to freedom of speech, religion, press ...?
- The US declared was with Mexico because of the annexation of what state?
5 True/False questions
preamble → according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?
Underground → which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
Whig → For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?
first → most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
2/3 → For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?