5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Eli Whitley
- Trail of Tears
- speaker of the house
- Bill of rights
- a what are the first ten amendments of the constitution called?
- b the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
- c who invented the cotton gin?
- d this person is next in line to be president after the vice president
- e according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what amendment abolished slavery?
- For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?
- the whig party supported and wanted to progress in the area of banks and __________________.
- first and last name of the whig governor of nc
- what river were the Cherokee forced to move west of?
5 True/False questions
Underground → which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
Texas → is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?
preamble → according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?
Cotton Gin → what invention helped farming grow in NC?
Yes → is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?