5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Seperation of powers
- Indian removal act
- a congress consists of the house of reps and the ______.
- b this type of citizen was not born in the US, but was made a citizen by law and a process they must go through.
- c what amendment abolished slavery?
- d the division of government toles into different branches is called what?
- e the name of the act that president Jackson signed in 1830 that made Native Americans relocate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- what word means to give a long speech to block the passage of a bill?
- when a person is commited of a crime they are always read this document called what?
- what political party went away after their candidate for governor didnt support manhood suffrage?
- what river were the Cherokee forced to move west of?
- waht is the first public state university in america?
5 True/False questions
Vice president → what political position is the primary leader of the senate?
first → most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
individualism → according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?
Cotton Gin → which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
preamble → according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?