5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wilmington and Weldon
- internal improvements
- a the whig party supported and wanted to progress in the area of banks and __________________.
- b The US declared was with Mexico because of the annexation of what state?
- c the raleigh and gaston railroad connected the capital of NC to the capital of what state?
- d what amendment abolished slavery?
- e what railroad was the longest in the world when it was completed in 1840?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what river were the Cherokee forced to move west of?
- what is the very first part of the Constitution called?
- what word means to be concerned only with your own needs and freedoms?
- the name of the act that president Jackson signed in 1830 that made Native Americans relocate.
- before the manhood suffrage bill passed, voting was determined by how much ____ you owned.
5 True/False questions
Army → what is the largest branch of the armed forces?
Psali → before the manhood suffrage bill passed, voting was determined by how much ____ you owned.
Vice president → what political position is the primary leader of the senate?
Filibuster → what word means to give a long speech to block the passage of a bill?
North Carolina → waht is the first public state university in america?