5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Lode mining is a process of searching for gold where?
- b congress consists of the house of reps and the ______.
- c what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
- d most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
- e according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what railroad was the longest in the world when it was completed in 1840?
- the name of the act that president Jackson signed in 1830 that made Native Americans relocate.
- the whig party supported and wanted to progress in the area of banks and __________________.
- is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?
- For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?
5 True/False questions
mississippi → what river were the Cherokee forced to move west of?
second → which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
sixth → what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
Virginia → the raleigh and gaston railroad connected the capital of NC to the capital of what state?
Fourth → which amendment protects against an illegal search and seizure?