5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- miranda rights
- North Carolina
- Dorothea Dix
- a waht is the first public state university in america?
- b what person is known for establishing sevices and resources for the mentally ill and poor?
- c this type of citizen was not born in the US, but was made a citizen by law and a process they must go through.
- d last name of whig governot of nc that led to the parties decline.
- e when a person is commited of a crime they are always read this document called what?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what political position is the primary leader of the senate?
- this person is next in line to be president after the vice president
- The US declared was with Mexico because of the annexation of what state?
- what year did women get the right to vote?
- Lode mining is a process of searching for gold where?
5 True/False questions
individualism → what word means to be concerned only with your own needs and freedoms?
Eli Whitley → first and last name of the whig governor of nc
Edward Didley → who invented the cotton gin?
second → which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
Yes → For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?