5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- internal improvements
- a the whig party supported and wanted to progress in the area of banks and __________________.
- b which amendment lists basic rights such as the right to freedom of speech, religion, press ...?
- c what is the very first part of the Constitution called?
- d For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?
- e which amendment protects against an illegal search and seizure?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what amendment abolished slavery?
- congress consists of the house of reps and the ______.
- what word means to be concerned only with your own needs and freedoms?
- the raleigh and gaston railroad connected the capital of NC to the capital of what state?
- according to cherokee legend, what person gave themselves up to save the others in hiding?
5 True/False questions
Bill of rights → when a person is commited of a crime they are always read this document called what?
North Carolina → waht is the first public state university in america?
Cotton Gin → what invention helped farming grow in NC?
1920 → what year did women get the right to vote?
Yes → The US declared was with Mexico because of the annexation of what state?