5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- internal improvements
- Edward Didley
- a the whig party supported and wanted to progress in the area of banks and __________________.
- b first and last name of the whig governor of nc
- c what amendment abolished slavery?
- d what amendment prevents double jeopardy, which means a person cannot be tried twice for the same crime?
- e according to the declaration of inderpendence, the basic rights of all people are life, liberty, and the pursuit of _________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- before the manhood suffrage bill passed, voting was determined by how much ____ you owned.
- the division of government toles into different branches is called what?
- which amendment lists basic rights such as the right to freedom of speech, religion, press ...?
- who invented the cotton gin?
- the name of the act that president Jackson signed in 1830 that made Native Americans relocate.
5 True/False questions
Army → most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
Yes → is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?
speaker of the house → the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
Senate → congress consists of the house of reps and the ______.
Fourth → which amendment protects against an illegal search and seizure?