5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- internal improvements
- Eli Whitley
- Dorothea Dix
- Indian removal act
- a what person is known for establishing sevices and resources for the mentally ill and poor?
- b the whig party supported and wanted to progress in the area of banks and __________________.
- c the name of the act that president Jackson signed in 1830 that made Native Americans relocate.
- d who invented the cotton gin?
- e what political party went away after their candidate for governor didnt support manhood suffrage?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the name of the 1,200 mile walk that many native americans had to take to relocate.
- most poor kids didnt go to school in the early 1800's, instead, they worked on family _____.
- what is the largest branch of the armed forces?
- For a bill vetoed by the president to become a law, it must be passed by what percentage of the congress?
- what invention helped farming grow in NC?
5 True/False questions
second → congress consists of the house of reps and the ______.
Virginia → the raleigh and gaston railroad connected the capital of NC to the capital of what state?
North Carolina → waht is the first public state university in america?
mississippi → the raleigh and gaston railroad connected the capital of NC to the capital of what state?
Filibuster → what word means to give a long speech to block the passage of a bill?