5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bill of rights
- Vice president
- speaker of the house
- Edward Didley
- a what are the first ten amendments of the constitution called?
- b this person is next in line to be president after the vice president
- c first and last name of the whig governor of nc
- d what political position is the primary leader of the senate?
- e what is the largest branch of the armed forces?
5 Multiple choice questions
- is a person a citizen of the US who is born in another country, but has parents that are US citizens?
- the whig party supported and wanted to progress in the area of banks and __________________.
- congress consists of the house of reps and the ______.
- Lode mining is a process of searching for gold where?
- according to the declaration of inderpendence, the basic rights of all people are life, liberty, and the pursuit of _________.
5 True/False questions
Fourth → which amendment protects against an illegal search and seizure?
Indian removal act → the name of the act that president Jackson signed in 1830 that made Native Americans relocate.
farms → what is the largest branch of the armed forces?
North Carolina → waht is the first public state university in america?
land → before the manhood suffrage bill passed, voting was determined by how much ____ you owned.