5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Edward Didley
- Wilmington and Weldon
- a which amendment lists basic rights such as the right to freedom of speech, religion, press ...?
- b first and last name of the whig governor of nc
- c what is the very first part of the Constitution called?
- d last name of whig governot of nc that led to the parties decline.
- e what railroad was the longest in the world when it was completed in 1840?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what political position is the primary leader of the senate?
- which amendment covers the right to bear arms?
- when a person is commited of a crime they are always read this document called what?
- according to the declaration of inderpendence, the basic rights of all people are life, liberty, and the pursuit of _________.
- what river were the Cherokee forced to move west of?
5 True/False questions
Dorothea Dix → what invention helped farming grow in NC?
Underground → Lode mining is a process of searching for gold where?
North Carolina → what person is known for establishing sevices and resources for the mentally ill and poor?
Army → what is the largest branch of the armed forces?
thirteenth → which amendment protects against an illegal search and seizure?