5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cubodial Epithelium
- a The study of tissues.
- b An iron-containing respiratory pigment of vertebrate red blood cells that functions primarily in the transport of oxygen from the lungs to the tissues of the body.
- c Square cells with nucllei that are round and situated in the middle of the cell
- d The removal and examination of tissue, cells, or fluids from the living body.
- e Destroy abnormal cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- Secreted directly into the blood and circulate throughout the body to their target areas.
- Being composed of several layers of cells, they are very thick. Their main function is to protect the tissues that they cover.
- Release their products onto the free surface of the skin or of the open cavities of the body such as the digestive, respiratory or reproductive tracts.
- Kill parasites
- Primary blast cells of cartilage
5 True/False questions
Glands → Consists of one cell or a group of specialised cells that make and secrete substances. They are classified depending on their route of secretion.
Basophils → Involved in development of allergies
Transitional Epithelium → Being composed of several layers of cells, they are very thick. Their main function is to protect the tissues that they cover.
Plasma Transports → Nutrients, Electrolytes, Clotting factors, Metabolic Wastes
Monocytes & Neutrophils → Fight Bacteria