5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stratified Epithelium
- a Primary blast cells of cartilage
- b A red blood cell; the major cell component of blood whose primary function is to carry oxygen.
- c Primary blast cells of the blood
- d Being composed of several layers of cells, they are very thick. Their main function is to protect the tissues that they cover.
- e An integrated group of cells with a common function, structure, or both.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Fight Bacteria
- The study of tissues.
- Primary blast cells of the connective tissue proper
- Single cells
- Primary blast cells of bone
5 True/False questions
Platelet → A component of mammalian blood that lacks a nucleus and is derived from fragments of megakaryocyte cytoplasm, and that assists in blood clotting, also called a thrombocyte.
Columnar Epithelium → Square cells with nucllei that are round and situated in the middle of the cell
Lymphocytes → Destroy abnormal cells
Major Components of Blood → Plasma, RBC, WBC, Platelets
Transitional Epithelium → Being composed of several layers of cells, they are very thick. Their main function is to protect the tissues that they cover.