5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Squamous Epithelium
- Columnar Epithelium
- a A red blood cell; the major cell component of blood whose primary function is to carry oxygen.
- b Primary blast cells of cartilage
- c Flat cells with nuclei that are flat and parallel to the free surface
- d Rectangular cells with nuclei that are oval and parallel to the axis of the cell
- e Single cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- The shape of the cells closest to the lumen changes depending on the degree of stretching of the organ they belong to.
- Destroy abnormal cells
- Square cells with nucllei that are round and situated in the middle of the cell
- They are found in areas of minimum wear and tear. Their main function is to allow passage of substances between the lumen and the surrounding tissues.
- Kill parasites
5 True/False questions
Hemocytoblasts → Primary blast cells of bone
Major Components of Blood → Plasma, RBC, WBC, Platelets
Basophils → Involved in development of allergies
Plasma → The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
Tissue → An integrated group of cells with a common function, structure, or both.