5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Simple Epithelium
- Stratified Epithelium
- a Many cells
- b Being composed of several layers of cells, they are very thick. Their main function is to protect the tissues that they cover.
- c They are found in areas of minimum wear and tear. Their main function is to allow passage of substances between the lumen and the surrounding tissues.
- d Consists of one cell or a group of specialised cells that make and secrete substances. They are classified depending on their route of secretion.
- e The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rectangular cells with nuclei that are oval and parallel to the axis of the cell
- Nutrients, Electrolytes, Clotting factors, Metabolic Wastes
- Fight Bacteria
- Primary blast cells of cartilage
- Flat cells with nuclei that are flat and parallel to the free surface
5 True/False questions
Leukocyte → Destroy abnormal cells
Unicellular → Many cells
Major Components of Blood → Release their products onto the free surface of the skin or of the open cavities of the body such as the digestive, respiratory or reproductive tracts.
Hemocytoblasts → Primary blast cells of bone
Fibroblasts → Primary blast cells of bone