5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Exocrine Glands
- Cubodial Epithelium
- a A white blood cell; primary function is defense against foreign materials as part of the immune system.
- b The fluid part especially of blood or lymph.
- c Release their products onto the free surface of the skin or of the open cavities of the body such as the digestive, respiratory or reproductive tracts.
- d Square cells with nucllei that are round and situated in the middle of the cell
- e Kill parasites
5 Multiple choice questions
- Plasma, RBC, WBC, Platelets
- Nutrients, Electrolytes, Clotting factors, Metabolic Wastes
- The study of tissues.
- The removal and examination of tissue, cells, or fluids from the living body.
- Primary blast cells of the blood
5 True/False questions
Unicellular → Many cells
Fibroblasts → Primary blast cells of bone
Lymphocytes → Destroy abnormal cells
Chonddroblasts → Primary blast cells of cartilage
Stratified Epithelium → Flat cells with nuclei that are flat and parallel to the free surface