1) The adjustment of blood flow to each tissue in proportion to its requirements at any point in time is termed autoregulation.
2) Arterial pressure in the pulmonary circulation is much higher than in the systemic circulation because of its proximity to the heart
3) Osmotic pressure is created by the presence in a fluid of small diffusible molecules that easily move through the capillary membrane
4) The cerebral arterial circle (circle of Willis) is an arterial anastomosis.
5) The outermost layer of a blood vessel is the tunica intima
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.