5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a When something is subtle,it is not easy to see or notice.
- b When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
- c When something is toxic,it is poisonous.Toxic things are very dangerous.
- d If something is fiery, it is burning strongly.
- e To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An admiral is someone who controls many military ships.
- The palate is the top part of our mouth.
- Keronsene is a type of oil. It is used in some lamps and stoves.
- Paradise is the place or condition of happiness where things are perfect.
- A steward is a person like a waiter who serves food on planes s\and ships .
5 True/False questions
loop → An odor is a very distinct smell.
beverage → A rate is the speed at which something happens.
stake → A stake is a small, sharp piece of wood or metal that is put into the ground.
hay → To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.
raft → A rate is the speed at which something happens.