5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To combine is to join together to make a single thing or group.
- b Flesh is the skin, muscle and fat on your body.
- c When something is sour,it has a sharp and unplesent taste.
- d When something is toxic,it is poisonous.Toxic things are very dangerous.
- e A plantation is a big farm that only grows certain kind of crops.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Your character is your personality.
- String is thin piece of fabric or rope.
- An odor is a very distinct smell.
- Hay is dry grass used as a covering.
- To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.
5 True/False questions
loop → A loop is a line made into the shapes not a circle.
paddle → The palate is the top part of our mouth.
beverage → A beverage is a drink.
fiery → If something is fiery, it is burning strongly.
thorn → A thorn is a shar part of a plant.