5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a When something is divine it is related to gods.
- b Flesh is the skin, muscle and fat on your body.
- c A stake is a small, sharp piece of wood or metal that is put into the ground.
- d Paradise is the place or condition of happiness where things are perfect.
- e A paddle is a piece of wood or plastic that moves a boat across water.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To cultivate plants is to care for them and help them grow.
- A raft is a float floating made from pieces of wood tied together.
- When it is humid,there is a lot of water in the air.
- If something is fiery, it is burning strongly.
- When a liquid is condensed,it is made thicker.
5 True/False questions
Aroma → An arc is a curved shape.
palate → A rate is the speed at which something happens.
texture → When something is toxic,it is poisonous.Toxic things are very dangerous.
grapefruit → A grapefruit is a fruit similar to an orange, but bigger and not as sweet.
rapid → When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly