5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A stake is a small, sharp piece of wood or metal that is put into the ground.
- b When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
- c Hay is dry grass used as a covering.
- d When something is divine it is related to gods.
- e Keronsene is a type of oil. It is used in some lamps and stoves.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An accident is an unexpected undesirable event.
- Flesh is the skin, muscle and fat on your body.
- An arc is a curved shape.
- When something is subtle,it is not easy to see or notice.
- When something is toxic,it is poisonous.Toxic things are very dangerous.
5 True/False questions
odor → A loop is a line made into the shapes not a circle.
string → String is thin piece of fabric or rope.
Conscience → To combine is to join together to make a single thing or group.
wreck → An arc is a curved shape.
cluster → Your character is your personality.