5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A rate is the speed at which something happens.
- b When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
- c Your conscience is your inner sense of what is right and wrong.
- d A steward is a person like a waiter who serves food on planes s\and ships .
- e A raft is a float floating made from pieces of wood tied together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An arc is a curved shape.
- The palate is the top part of our mouth.
- Your character is your personality.
- If something is fiery, it is burning strongly.
- Hay is dry grass used as a covering.
5 True/False questions
horrified → When it is humid,there is a lot of water in the air.
Plantation → The palate is the top part of our mouth.
grapefruit → A grapefruit is a fruit similar to an orange, but bigger and not as sweet.
Paradise → A paddle is a piece of wood or plastic that moves a boat across water.
vary → To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.