5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
- b Your conscience is your inner sense of what is right and wrong.
- c To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.
- d A stake is a small, sharp piece of wood or metal that is put into the ground.
- e A beverage is a drink.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Keronsene is a type of oil. It is used in some lamps and stoves.
- Paradise is the place or condition of happiness where things are perfect.
- A cluster of things is a small group of them placed close together.
- To wreck something means to destroy or ruin it.
- If you are horrified, you are very shocked and feel upset.
5 True/False questions
condensed → When a liquid is condensed,it is made thicker.
odor → An odor is a very distinct smell.
thorn → A thorn is a shar part of a plant.
contemporary → A steward is a person like a waiter who serves food on planes s\and ships .
loop → A loop is a line made into the shapes not a circle.