5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A stake is a small, sharp piece of wood or metal that is put into the ground.
- b Keronsene is a type of oil. It is used in some lamps and stoves.
- c A paddle is a piece of wood or plastic that moves a boat across water.
- d A plantation is a big farm that only grows certain kind of crops.
- e To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A thorn is a shar part of a plant.
- Your character is your personality.
- The texture of something is the way its surface looks and feels.
- A rate is the speed at which something happens.
- When something is divine it is related to gods.
5 True/False questions
arc → An arc is a curved shape.
beverage → A beverage is a drink.
humid → When it is humid,there is a lot of water in the air.
grapefruit → A raft is a float floating made from pieces of wood tied together.
raft → A rate is the speed at which something happens.