5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a String is thin piece of fabric or rope.
- b Your conscience is your inner sense of what is right and wrong.
- c An arc is a curved shape.
- d When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
- e If something is fiery, it is burning strongly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When something is toxic,it is poisonous.Toxic things are very dangerous.
- To combine is to join together to make a single thing or group.
- Paradise is the place or condition of happiness where things are perfect.
- If you are horrified, you are very shocked and feel upset.
- When something is soothing,it makes you calm and relaxed.
5 True/False questions
wreck → An arc is a curved shape.
raft → A raft is a float floating made from pieces of wood tied together.
Aroma → An Aroma is a scent or smell.
steward → A stake is a small, sharp piece of wood or metal that is put into the ground.
vary → To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.