5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A plantation is a big farm that only grows certain kind of crops.
- b To wreck something means to destroy or ruin it.
- c Hay is dry grass used as a covering.
- d A grapefruit is a fruit similar to an orange, but bigger and not as sweet.
- e Paradise is the place or condition of happiness where things are perfect.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To vary means to be different from another thing in size or amount.
- An odor is a very distinct smell.
- To combine is to join together to make a single thing or group.
- If something is fiery, it is burning strongly.
- Keronsene is a type of oil. It is used in some lamps and stoves.
5 True/False questions
Conscience → When a liquid is condensed,it is made thicker.
cultivate → To cultivate plants is to care for them and help them grow.
string → When something is soothing,it makes you calm and relaxed.
divine → When something is divine it is related to gods.
Aroma → An Aroma is a scent or smell.