5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a If something is fiery, it is burning strongly.
- b The palate is the top part of our mouth.
- c If you are horrified, you are very shocked and feel upset.
- d Your character is your personality.
- e When a liquid is condensed,it is made thicker.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When something is subtle,it is not easy to see or notice.
- When something is soothing,it makes you calm and relaxed.
- An admiral is someone who controls many military ships.
- When something is toxic,it is poisonous.Toxic things are very dangerous.
- When something is rapid, it moves or changes very quickly
5 True/False questions
cluster → A cluster of things is a small group of them placed close together.
flesh → Flesh is the skin, muscle and fat on your body.
loop → When something is sour,it has a sharp and unplesent taste.
accident → An accident is an unexpected undesirable event.
combine → When something is divine it is related to gods.