5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Indian Removal Act of 1830
- Rotten Borrough
- John Dalton
- a Native peoples of Australia.
- b British chemist that theorized all matter is made up of tiny particles called atoms in 1803. He also distinguished between elements and compounds.
- c Voting district that still has lots of representation in parliament but not a large population due to urbanization.
- d Law that made it lawful to move Native Americans off their land in the Southeast and relocate them to the west so that settlers could take their good farmland
- e the study of the human mind and behavior.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This man was the first prime minister of the Dominion of Canada.
- art, writing, music and other forms of entertainment that appealed to large audiences.
- a gasoline-powered engine that made it possible to run automobiles.
- Addition to Constitution that said a state could NOT deny a person's right to vote because of their race, color, or previous condition of servitude (slavery).
- This is a colony established to send convicted from the mother country.
5 True/False questions
Segregation → the theory that all living things evolve from lesser species through a process of natural selection.
Henry Ford → Government sanctioned attack on Jewish people in Russia
radioactivity → This is a political entity that has the right to govern its own domestic affairs, but is still part of a larger empire.
Mexian Cession → This is a political entity that has the right to govern its own domestic affairs, but is still part of a larger empire.
Zionist → Someone who takes violent or extreme measures to achieve a goal