5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 14th Amendment
- Dmitri Mendeleev
- Reform Bill of 1832
- Assembly Line
- Ernest Rutherford
- a a method of production in which products are put together on a moving conveyor line where each worker puts on one piece.
- b Russian chemist that developed the Periodic Table of Elements in 1869.
- c An English law that granted suffrage to only well-to-do middle class men (added 2% to the voting rolls) & revised voter rep. in parliament to get rid of rotten boroughs
- d Addition to Constitution that granted citizenship to all persons born or naturalized in the US.
- e a British physicist who theorized that atoms were made up of smaller particles called electrons, neutrons, and protons.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Native peoples of Australia.
- Law that made it lawful to move Native Americans off their land in the Southeast and relocate them to the west so that settlers could take their good farmland
- Someone who takes violent or extreme measures to achieve a goal
- Federal fort in the harbor of Charleston, SC. Civil war was started when southern forces fired on this fort.
- War between the North and South because the south tried to withdraw from the Union (1861-1865)
5 True/False questions
Orville and Wilbur Wright → French Noble Prize winners who discovered radioactivity and the elements of radium and polonium in the early 1900s.
John MacDonald → This man was the first prime minister of the Dominion of Canada.
Secede → A Polynesian group that settled New Zealand in the 800's.
Anti- Semitism → Someone who takes violent or extreme measures to achieve a goal
Reconstruction → the time period (1865-1877) when Union forces occupied the south and enforced laws that the federal government and constitutional protection of African Americans.