Upgrade to remove ads
WW lesson 7
Terms in this set (17)
1) a group of people, animals, or plants living close together.
2) a group of people who settle in a new land and have legal ties to the country they came from.
v. to make up for, to be equivalent to. to pay for.
n. payment to make up for something
v. 1. To lay down.
2. To put money into a bank account or to give as partial payment.
n. 1. Something laid down.
2. Money put into a bank account or given as partial payment.
to attract; to strongly hold the interest of
adj. 1. Having little strength, weak.
2. Not very believable or satisfying
adj. 1. Following rules or customs, often in an exact and proper way.
2. Suitable for events where strict standards of dress and behavior are expected.
adj. 1. Very cold.
2. Lacking a warm manner; unfriendly
adj. 1) rough and unpleasant to the senses.
2) causing pain; cruel
3) not suitable for living things; extremely uncomfortable
v. 1. To crowd together.
2. To curl one's limbs up close to one's body.
n. A closely packed group.
adj. 1) far away in time or space.
2) slight or faint.
3) controlled indirectly or from a distance
4) distance in manner
to be like or similar to
adj. 1) stiff and unbending; not flexible.
2) strict; not easily changed.
adj. 1)being alone; lacking the company of others.
2) being the only one.
adj. 1. Strong; solid.
2. Great in value or size.
v. To walk with short steps, swaying from side to side.
n. An awkward, clumsy walk.
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Wordly Wise 3000® Level 5, Lesson 6
Book 5 Lesson 1
WW Lesson 2
WW Lesson 3 book 5
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Wordly Wise 3000: Book 5, Lesson 10
ww lesson 5
WW lesson 4 book 5
Biomes & Human Impact