5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Your circulatory system contains _________blood cells that surround an digest foreign organisms and chemicals as they enter the body.
- Blood type(s) that someone with type O blood can safely donate to.
- Anemia is a disorder where ther are too few ___________in the blood.
- ___________is a barrier that prevents many pathogens from entering the body.
- a white
- b red blood cells
- c skin
- d the water and disolved substances not taken in by cells that remains between the cells
- e A, B, AB, and O
5 Multiple choice questions
- cough or sneeze
- Hydrochloric acid
- heart and lungs
- (a) active
5 True/False questions
strep throat → virus
mumps → the water and disolved substances not taken in by cells that remains between the cells
In systemic circulation, blood returns from your abdomen through the inferior vena cava to the _____________. → right atruim
Blood type(s) that someone with type O blood can safely receive. → Only O
The _________________fight bacteria and viruses. → white blood cells