5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The _________________fight bacteria and viruses.
- In pulmonary circulation, blood flows through two organs, the ________________.
- a virus
- b the water and disolved substances not taken in by cells that remains between the cells
- c heart and lungs
- d white blood cells
- e bacteria
5 Multiple choice questions
- carbon dioxide and oxygen.
- cough or sneeze
- red blood cells
- an Engllish surgeon that recognized the relationship between the death rate and the degree of cleanliness in surgery in the 1800's
5 True/False questions
Blood type(s) that someone with type O blood can safely donate to. → Only AB
Plasma → virus
Your circulatory system contains _________blood cells that surround an digest foreign organisms and chemicals as they enter the body. → white
Coronary circulation is the flow of blood to the tissues of the__________. → heart
Blood is veins is _________. → low in oxygen