6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- They made Hinduism the official religion.
- Ancient Indians understood the Earth was round and that it ______________________________________.
- Indian raja that founded India's first empire. He conquered weak kingdoms left by Alexander the Great.
- Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
- Another prince with the name of an earlier ruler, Chandragupta founded the ______________________________.
5 True/False questions
art and science → During the Gupta dynasty, India had a golden age of _____________________________.
Centralized government → Government in which the rulers run the government from a capital city
stupas → Buddhist shrines that have the shape of a dome or mound. Asoka had laborers build thousands.
Golden age → Development of art and science during the Gupta empire was called the ________________________________
algorithm → A series of steps that solve a problem that are still used by computer programmers to tell computers what to do. Invented by early Indians.