6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Capital city in the Mauryan dynasty.
- Indian mathematicians created these symbols that we use today.
- Indian raja that founded India's first empire. He conquered weak kingdoms left by Alexander the Great.
- Most Indian literature stresses ___________________that each person must do his or her duty, regardless of social status.
- Ancient Indians understood the Earth was round and that it ______________________________________.
5 True/False questions
Mauryan dynasty → Had great achievements which included a centralized government and a postal system.
Asoko → Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
Mahabharata → Very famous epic written in India that is the longest poem in any language (about 88,000 verses)
Guptas → Buddhist shrines that have the shape of a dome or mound. Asoka had laborers build thousands.
art and science → During the Gupta dynasty, India had a golden age of _____________________________.