6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very famous epic written in India that is the longest poem in any language (about 88,000 verses)
- Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
- Capital city in the Mauryan dynasty.
- Government in which the rulers run the government from a capital city
- They made Hinduism the official religion.
5 True/False questions
Mauryan dynasty → Had great achievements which included a centralized government and a postal system.
stupas → They made Hinduism the official religion.
Asoko → Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
art and science → During the Gupta dynasty, India had a golden age of _____________________________.
Chandragupta Maurya → Another prince with the name of an earlier ruler, Chandragupta founded the ______________________________.