6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very famous epic written in India that is the longest poem in any language (about 88,000 verses)
- Had great achievements which included a centralized government and a postal system.
- Capital city in the Mauryan dynasty.
- Ancient Indians understood the Earth was round and that it ______________________________________.
- Buddhist shrines that have the shape of a dome or mound. Asoka had laborers build thousands.
5 True/False questions
Chandragupta Maurya → Another prince with the name of an earlier ruler, Chandragupta founded the ______________________________.
algorithm → A series of steps that solve a problem that are still used by computer programmers to tell computers what to do. Invented by early Indians.
Centralized government → Government in which the rulers run the government from a capital city
Golden age → Development of art and science during the Gupta empire was called the ________________________________
dharma → Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.