6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
- Indian mathematicians created these symbols that we use today.
- During the Gupta dynasty, India had a golden age of _____________________________.
- They made Hinduism the official religion.
- History's first great Buddhist king. He was one great king of the Mauryan dynasty who rejected violence and embraced Buddhism.
5 True/False questions
stupas → They made Hinduism the official religion.
revolves around the sun → Ancient Indians understood the Earth was round and that it ______________________________________.
Gupta empire → Another prince with the name of an earlier ruler, Chandragupta founded the ______________________________.
Mauryan dynasty → Had great achievements which included a centralized government and a postal system.
Golden age → Development of art and science during the Gupta empire was called the ________________________________