6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Had great achievements which included a centralized government and a postal system.
- Indian mathematicians created these symbols that we use today.
- Government in which the rulers run the government from a capital city
- Another prince with the name of an earlier ruler, Chandragupta founded the ______________________________.
- Capital city in the Mauryan dynasty.
5 True/False questions
revolves around the sun → Development of art and science during the Gupta empire was called the ________________________________
algorithm → History's first great Buddhist king. He was one great king of the Mauryan dynasty who rejected violence and embraced Buddhism.
Asoko → Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
Mahabharata → Very famous epic written in India that is the longest poem in any language (about 88,000 verses)
Guptas → Buddhist shrines that have the shape of a dome or mound. Asoka had laborers build thousands.