6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A series of steps that solve a problem that are still used by computer programmers to tell computers what to do. Invented by early Indians.
- Indian mathematicians created these symbols that we use today.
- Ancient Indians understood the Earth was round and that it ______________________________________.
- Had great achievements which included a centralized government and a postal system.
- Buddhist shrines that have the shape of a dome or mound. Asoka had laborers build thousands.
5 True/False questions
Golden age → Development of art and science during the Gupta empire was called the ________________________________
Gupta empire → They made Hinduism the official religion.
Asoko → Indian mathematicians developed the idea of __________and a symbol to represent it.
Mahabharata → Most Indian literature stresses ___________________that each person must do his or her duty, regardless of social status.
Pataliputra → Capital city in the Mauryan dynasty.