5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Provisional Diagnosis
- Removing Staples
- Complete Physical Examination
- a This should be done to the patient's medical records when leaving the office
- b What is the term for a possible diagnosis?
- c What is a breach of conduct that can be grounds for immediate dismissal?
- d Define CPE
- e This is involved in conditioning medical records
5 Multiple choice questions
- List of items ordered.
- In numeric filing, how are the numbers read?
- Placing a mark on the paper indicating it is now ready to be filed
- What is the oldest filing system?
- The goal of _____ ____ is to improve and stabilize the patient's condition to the point that the patient is able to be discharged
5 True/False questions
Allergies → These are usually documented in capital letters in the chart
Inactive → Patients who are not under the care of the physician for six months or more
Agenda → Patients who are not under the care of the physician for six months or more
Office Procedure Manual → Includes all job descriptions and steps for procedures performed in the office
Clinical Diagnosis → What is the term for a possible diagnosis?