5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Inconvenient Time Scheduled
- Open Scheduling
- Diagnosis Code
- Dr. Lawrence Weed
- a Notes/Summary of a meeting
- b Who introduced SOAP notes?
- c Patients are seen on a first come first serve basis
- d Reason a patient may not keep an apointment
- e This is built into the EHR system
5 Multiple choice questions
- These are usually documented in capital letters in the chart
- Patients who are not under the care of the physician.
- Used to schedule appointments
- Includes all job descriptions and steps for procedures performed in the office
- What does the "P" in SOAP stand for?
5 True/False questions
Statistical Data → This may be used in the preparation of scientific papers, books, and lectures
Complete Physical Examination → Diagnosis based solely on the evaluation of the health history of the patient and the physical exam findings.
Invoice → List of items ordered.
Hospital Care → Some physicians still do these.
Buffer Times → Slots in the schedule left open for emergencies and call backs