5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Statistical Data
- a Something you should not use to correct a patient's chart
- b Arranging papers in filing sequence
- c This may be used in the preparation of scientific papers, books, and lectures
- d Used to schedule appointments
- e A notation indicating there is something that needs to be filed elsewhere
5 Multiple choice questions
- Slots in the schedule left open for emergencies and call backs
- How long must a patient's medical records be kept?
- Define NP
- These are used to confirm a patient's appointment
- In terminal digit filing, how are the numbers read?
5 True/False questions
Tickler File → Patients who are currently under the physician's care
Alphabetic Filing → What is the oldest filing system?
Objective → Arranging papers in filing sequence
Wave Scheduling → An attempt is made to start and finish each appointment on time
Inconvenient Time Scheduled → Reason a patient may not keep an apointment