5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Clinical Diagnosis
- Provisional Diagnosis
- a What does the "P" in SOAP stand for?
- b Electronic Health Records
- c These are usually documented in capital letters in the chart
- d What is the term for a possible diagnosis?
- e Diagnosis based solely on the evaluation of the health history of the patient and the physical exam findings.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is built into the EHR system
- Includes all job descriptions and steps for procedures performed in the office
- Patients are seen on a first come first serve basis
- This person manages the long-term health of the patient
- Deciding where to file the letter/paper
5 True/False questions
Right to Left → In terminal digit filing, how are the numbers read?
Double Booking → Scheduling two patients at the same time
Appointment Card → Provides an analysis and goals for patients
Dr. Lawrence Weed → Who introduced SOAP notes?
Agenda → Topics to be discussed during a meeting