5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Left to Right
- Inconvenient Time Scheduled
- Right to Left
- a In terminal digit filing, how are the numbers read?
- b Reason a patient may not keep an apointment
- c In numeric filing, how are the numbers read?
- d Patients who are not under the care of the physician for six months or more
- e These are usually documented in capital letters in the chart
5 Multiple choice questions
- Diagnosis based solely on the evaluation of the health history of the patient and the physical exam findings.
- Notes/Summary of a meeting
- Scheduling two patients at the same time
- What does R/O stand for?
- Define NP
5 True/False questions
Closed → This should be done to the patient's medical records when leaving the office
Subjective → Symptoms that can be seen
Primary Care Provider → Reminder File
No-Show → When a patient does not show up for an appointment
Chief Complaint → What is the reason for the visit described as?