5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tickler File
- a Arranging papers in filing sequence
- b List of items ordered.
- c Deciding where to file the letter/paper
- d Provides an analysis and goals for patients
- e Reminder File
5 Multiple choice questions
- Placing a mark on the paper indicating it is now ready to be filed
- Patients are seen on a first come first serve basis
- Some physicians still do these.
- The way papers are filed in a patient's chart
- Placing items in the proper location in the filing system
5 True/False questions
Primary Care Provider → Reminder File
SOAP Notes → Notes/Summary of a meeting
Chief Complaint → Define NP
Grouping → Scheduling patients with the same medical problem on the same day
Disseminating Information → What is a breach of conduct that can be grounds for immediate dismissal?