5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alphabetic Filing
- Statistical Data
- Office Visit
- Office Policy Management
- a Define OV
- b What is a breach of conduct that can be grounds for immediate dismissal?
- c Solidifies thoughts into definite policies which are the same for everyone
- d What is the oldest filing system?
- e This may be used in the preparation of scientific papers, books, and lectures
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is built into the EHR system
- Scheduling two patients at the same time
- Define CPE
- What is a step of employee recruitment?
- A representative from a pharmaceutical company
5 True/False questions
Agenda → Topics to be discussed during a meeting
Inactive → Patients who are not under the care of the physician for six months or more
Left to Right → In numeric filing, how are the numbers read?
Sorting → Placing a mark on the paper indicating it is now ready to be filed
New Patient → Results Needed Immediately