5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wet Reading
- Wave Scheduling
- a Electronic Health Records
- b Results Needed Immediately
- c An attempt is made to start and finish each appointment on time
- d Name of a management style also known as a dictatorship
- e Topics to be discussed during a meeting
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the oldest filing system?
- What is the term for a possible diagnosis?
- What is a breach of conduct that can be grounds for immediate dismissal?
- This is built into the EHR system
- These are used to confirm a patient's appointment
5 True/False questions
Inactive → Symptoms that can be seen
Left to Right → In numeric filing, how are the numbers read?
No-Show → When a patient does not show up for an appointment
Dr. Lawrence Weed → Who introduced SOAP notes?
New Patient → Placing a mark on the paper indicating it is now ready to be filed