5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Removing Staples
- Clinical Diagnosis
- a This should be done to the patient's medical records when leaving the office
- b Topics to be discussed during a meeting
- c This is involved in conditioning medical records
- d Symptoms that can be seen
- e Diagnosis based solely on the evaluation of the health history of the patient and the physical exam findings.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the reason for the visit described as?
- Who introduced SOAP notes?
- Name of a management style also known as a dictatorship
- Slots in the schedule left open for emergencies and call backs
- Placing items in the proper location in the filing system
5 True/False questions
Modified Wave Scheduling → An attempt is made to start and finish each appointment on time
Hospital Care → Used to schedule appointments
Inactive → List of items ordered.
Indexing → Deciding where to file the letter/paper
Double Booking → Scheduling two patients at the same time