Create an account
- an individual who is an expert in project planning and management, defines and develops the project plan, and tracks the plan to ensure the projects is completed on time and on budget
- Managing people
- Managing communications
- Managing change
- Managing risk
A project manager must focus on managing four primary areas to ensure success:
- any measurable, tangible, verifiable outcome, result, or item that is produced to complete a project or part of a project.
- a graphical network model that depicts a project's tasks and the relationships between those tasks... dependency & critical path
- defines the work that must be completed to deliver a product with the specified features and functions
- an uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, has a positive or negative effect on a project objective
Risk management (under project risk)
- the process of proactive and ongoing identification, analysis, and response to risk factors
_______ criteria are useful reminders on how to ensure that the project has created understandable and measurable objectives
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together