5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Glittering Generalities
- a Private citizens can play a critical role in protecting our nation's wildlife.
- b Kimberly Fowler, founder of Yoga for Athletes (YAS) and Got Milk?, recommends starting small with your resolutions for a healthy year.
- c They lost their last eight games by 20 points or more. But all things considered, they'll take their chances with what they have.
- d You can understand why effective waste management is so important to you and everyone else.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The 2010 season was nearly a disaster for Hooper and the Wingnuts. Hooper built an outstanding roster in his debut season as manager in 2009 with players who had success in the high minors or major leagues.
- Justen Beeber ate his Wheaties before the tests and passed his assessment!
- The plan will save or create 3.5 million new jobs, make critical investments in our infrastructure and give 95 percent of working Americans a tax cut.
- After graduating high school, all Americans should be prepared to attend at least one year of job training or higher education to better equip our workforce for the 21st century economy.
- persuasive technique that makes you want to be part of the crowd and not left out; make you want to be like everyone else
5 True/False questions
Statistics → The Surgeon General's 2001 report on women and smoking found that 30% of female high school smokers continue to smoke into adulthood.
Glittering Generalities → At this defining moment in our history, preparing our children to compete in the global economy is one of the most urgent challenges we face.
Testimonials → persuasive technique that uses data, ratios, or percents to promote an idea
Testimonials → persuasive technique that has an expert or someone you respect endorse an idea so that you will want to believe that also
Statistics → Kimberly Fowler, founder of Yoga for Athletes (YAS) and Got Milk?, recommends starting small with your resolutions for a healthy year.