5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Glittering Generalities
- a They lost their last eight games by 20 points or more. But all things considered, they'll take their chances with what they have.
- b Everyone else who did well ate a healthy breakfast. You should, too!
- c Kimberly Fowler, founder of Yoga for Athletes (YAS) and Got Milk?, recommends starting small with your resolutions for a healthy year.
- d At this defining moment in our history, preparing our children to compete in the global economy is one of the most urgent challenges we face.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The 2010 season was nearly a disaster for Hooper and the Wingnuts. Hooper built an outstanding roster in his debut season as manager in 2009 with players who had success in the high minors or major leagues.
- Every 18 minutes, every day of the year, someone is killed in a drunk driving accident.
- persuasive technique that uses words to make an idea sounds better or worse than it really is
- persuasive technique that makes you want to be part of the crowd and not left out; make you want to be like everyone else
- persuasive technique that uses data, ratios, or percents to promote an idea
5 True/False questions
Testimonials → Justen Beeber ate his Wheaties before the tests and passed his assessment!
Bandwagon → After graduating high school, all Americans should be prepared to attend at least one year of job training or higher education to better equip our workforce for the 21st century economy.
Glittering Generalities → "To me, style without substance isn't very stylish." said Jordan.
Testimonials → Harvick continued, "We know it takes a clean-running engine to make it to Victory Lane and that's why Pennzoil is the sponsor of the Pennzoil Victory Challenge."
Statistics → "To me, style without substance isn't very stylish." said Jordan.