6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- What Baroque composer wrote the famous work Messiah.
- A musical work written for chorus, vocal soloists, and orchestra, with a religious text, often from the Bible.
- What is Antonio Vivaldi's most famous work?
- Three words that describe the Baroque Period are?
- Name three composers from the Baroque Period that we learned about in music class.
- Five things that were worn during the Baroque Period are?
6 True/False questions
church musician; choir master; music teacher → Name three composers from the Baroque Period that we learned about in music class.
priest → Handel's operas were not performed again until what year?
oboe; organ; clavier → Name three instruments that were used during the Baroque Period.
Germany → Handel's home country is?
Bach; Handel → These two composers were born in the same year.
Italy → What is Vivaldi's home country?