5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Prison in which the Nazis enslaved and murdered millions of Jews and other groups during World War II.
- was a major turning pointin WWll
- first African American fighter pilots
- Code name for the U.S. effort during World War II to produce the atomic bomb.
- War fought from 1939 to 1945 between the Allies and the Axis, involving most countries in the world. The United States joined the Allies in 1941, helping them to victory.
5 True/False questions
Atomic bomb → a word meaning " widespread destruction"
Axis → in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
fascism → a form of government in which individual freedoms are denied and complete power is given to the government.
Battle of Midway → biggest battle ever fought by the U.S.A. army
Lend lease → a word meaning " widespread destruction"