5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Prison in which the Nazis enslaved and murdered millions of Jews and other groups during World War II.
- a form of government in which individual freedoms are denied and complete power is given to the government.
- government controlled limits on the amount of certain goods that civilians could buy during WWll
- ruler who has complete control over a country's government
- would create massive explosive energy, created by splitting atoms
5 True/False questions
Manhattan project → Code name for the U.S. effort during World War II to produce the atomic bomb.
Holocast → a word meaning " widespread destruction"
Battle of Bulge → biggest battle ever fought by the U.S.A. army
Tuskegee Airmen → first African American fighter pilots
Allies → in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations