5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- first African American fighter pilots
- Group of nations, including the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union, France, and Canada who opposed the Axis powers
- biggest battle ever fought by the U.S.A. army
- Code name for the U.S. effort during World War II to produce the atomic bomb.
- ruler who has complete control over a country's government
5 True/False questions
Atomic bomb → would create massive explosive energy, created by splitting atoms
Concentration Camp → Prison in which the Nazis enslaved and murdered millions of Jews and other groups during World War II.
Axis → in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
fascism → in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
rationing → government controlled limits on the amount of certain goods that civilians could buy during WWll