5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- was a major turning pointin WWll
- a form of government in which individual freedoms are denied and complete power is given to the government.
- Code name for the U.S. effort during World War II to produce the atomic bomb.
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
- first African American fighter pilots
5 True/False questions
Atomic bomb → would create massive explosive energy, created by splitting atoms
Lend lease → a word meaning " widespread destruction"
Holocast → Group of nations, including the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union, France, and Canada who opposed the Axis powers
Dictator → ruler who has complete control over a country's government
Battle of Midway → Major turning point in the war against Japan