5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a word meaning " widespread destruction"
- War fought from 1939 to 1945 between the Allies and the Axis, involving most countries in the world. The United States joined the Allies in 1941, helping them to victory.
- government controlled limits on the amount of certain goods that civilians could buy during WWll
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
- Prison in which the Nazis enslaved and murdered millions of Jews and other groups during World War II.
5 True/False questions
Battle of Midway → biggest battle ever fought by the U.S.A. army
fascism → a form of government in which individual freedoms are denied and complete power is given to the government.
Atomic bomb → would create massive explosive energy, created by splitting atoms
Tuskegee Airmen → first African American fighter pilots
Allies → Group of nations, including the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union, France, and Canada who opposed the Axis powers