5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
- first African American fighter pilots
- a form of government in which individual freedoms are denied and complete power is given to the government.
- Group of nations, including the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union, France, and Canada who opposed the Axis powers
- a word meaning " widespread destruction"
5 True/False questions
Lend lease → Policy that allowed Great Britain to borrow military supplies from the United States during WWII.
Concentration Camp → Prison in which the Nazis enslaved and murdered millions of Jews and other groups during World War II.
rationing → government controlled limits on the amount of certain goods that civilians could buy during WWll
Atomic bomb → a word meaning " widespread destruction"
World war II → War fought from 1939 to 1945 between the Allies and the Axis, involving most countries in the world. The United States joined the Allies in 1941, helping them to victory.