5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- ruler who has complete control over a country's government
- Policy that allowed Great Britain to borrow military supplies from the United States during WWII.
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations
- a word meaning " widespread destruction"
- Group of nations, including the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union, France, and Canada who opposed the Axis powers
5 True/False questions
Tuskegee Airmen → a form of government in which individual freedoms are denied and complete power is given to the government.
Concentration Camp → government controlled limits on the amount of certain goods that civilians could buy during WWll
World war II → War fought from 1939 to 1945 between the Allies and the Axis, involving most countries in the world. The United States joined the Allies in 1941, helping them to victory.
Battle of Stailingrad → biggest battle ever fought by the U.S.A. army
rationing → Group of nations, including the United States, Britain, and the Soviet Union, France, and Canada who opposed the Axis powers