5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Treaty of Versailles
- William Randolf Hearst
- Wilson's 14 points
- Allied Powers
- a The 1919 that ended WWI; Made nine new nations poland, Czechoslovakia, and Yugoslavia; 4 new areas were created out of the Ottoman Empire such as Iraq, Syria, Lebonan, and Palestine; Took out most of Germany's Military; Made Germany to return Alsace-Lorraine to France and pay rearations;
- b Publisher of the New York Journal and he strongly favored war with Spain over Cuba in 1898 and printed fictitious stories about Spain in Cuba
- c the group of nations- originally consisting of great Britain, France, and Russia
- d The plan for peace proposed by president Widrow Wilson; 1st that there should be no seceret treaties and nations should engage in open agreement with each other; Freedom of Seas should be obtained; tarrifs and other economic barriers should be lowered or abolished to foster free trade; Arms should be reduced to enough to maintain national safety; Colonial policy should consider the intrests of the colonies as well as imperial intrests; The next eight points dealt with national boundries based on Ethnic groups
- e the compensation paid by a defeated nation for the damage or injury it inflicted during a war
5 Multiple choice questions
- The three nations part of the alliance Germany, Italy, and Austria/Hungary
- a refusal to take part in a war between other countries
- An association of nations established in 1920 to promote international cooperation and peace.
- the use of sensationalized and exaggerated reporting by news papers or magazines to attract readers.
- Note from Germany that was supposedly sent to mexico saying that they should start war with America
5 True/False questions
War Guilt Clause → A belief that national interest should be placed ahead of regional concerns and that foreign policy should be guided by national self interest.
Trench Warfare → The three nations part of the alliance Germany, Italy, and Austria/Hungary
Black Jack Pershing → Prince murdered in Siberia with wife.
Central Powers → the group of nations- originally consisting of great Britain, France, and Russia
Nationalism → A belief that national interest should be placed ahead of regional concerns and that foreign policy should be guided by national self interest.