5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Black Jack Pershing
- League of Nations
- Trench Warfare
- Zimmerman Note
- Sussex Pledge
- a Note from Germany that was supposedly sent to mexico saying that they should start war with America
- b An association of nations established in 1920 to promote international cooperation and peace.
- c Warfare that had soldiers dig trenchs then invade
- d Pledge that Germany took saying that they would not blow up anymore US passenger ships
- e Leader of the AEF
5 Multiple choice questions
- The plan for peace proposed by president Widrow Wilson; 1st that there should be no seceret treaties and nations should engage in open agreement with each other; Freedom of Seas should be obtained; tarrifs and other economic barriers should be lowered or abolished to foster free trade; Arms should be reduced to enough to maintain national safety; Colonial policy should consider the intrests of the colonies as well as imperial intrests; The next eight points dealt with national boundries based on Ethnic groups
- A passenger boat blown up by Germany being accused of Contraband
- a provision in the Treaty of Versailles by which Germany acknowledged that it alone was responsible for WWI
- The three nations part of the alliance Germany, Italy, and Austria/Hungary
- sways readers to think a certain way, ideas spread to influence public opinion for or against a cause
5 True/False questions
U-Boats → The American Expeditionary Force used to fight against the Germans in the war.
Joseph Pulitzer → Publisher of the New York World, printed exaggerated acounts of Spain's mistreatment towards Cubans
Neutrality → the compensation paid by a defeated nation for the damage or injury it inflicted during a war
Treaty of Versailles → An association of nations established in 1920 to promote international cooperation and peace.
Central Powers → the group of nations- originally consisting of great Britain, France, and Russia