5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Allied Powers
- Joseph Pulitzer
- a A belief that national interest should be placed ahead of regional concerns and that foreign policy should be guided by national self interest.
- b Illegally shipping weapons to other countries
- c the group of nations- originally consisting of great Britain, France, and Russia
- d A passenger boat blown up by Germany being accused of Contraband
- e Publisher of the New York World, printed exaggerated acounts of Spain's mistreatment towards Cubans
5 Multiple choice questions
- the compensation paid by a defeated nation for the damage or injury it inflicted during a war
- The policy of spreading a nations authority over other countries by economic, political, or military means
- a provision in the Treaty of Versailles by which Germany acknowledged that it alone was responsible for WWI
- Prince murdered in Siberia with wife.
- The plan for peace proposed by president Widrow Wilson; 1st that there should be no seceret treaties and nations should engage in open agreement with each other; Freedom of Seas should be obtained; tarrifs and other economic barriers should be lowered or abolished to foster free trade; Arms should be reduced to enough to maintain national safety; Colonial policy should consider the intrests of the colonies as well as imperial intrests; The next eight points dealt with national boundries based on Ethnic groups
5 True/False questions
AEF → The American Expeditionary Force used to fight against the Germans in the war.
League of Nations → An association of nations established in 1920 to promote international cooperation and peace.
U-Boats → The American Expeditionary Force used to fight against the Germans in the war.
Black Jack Pershing → Leader of the AEF
Zimmerman Note → Note from Germany that was supposedly sent to mexico saying that they should start war with America