5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Treaty of Versailles
- Triple Alliance
- League of Nations
- a The 1919 that ended WWI; Made nine new nations poland, Czechoslovakia, and Yugoslavia; 4 new areas were created out of the Ottoman Empire such as Iraq, Syria, Lebonan, and Palestine; Took out most of Germany's Military; Made Germany to return Alsace-Lorraine to France and pay rearations;
- b The three nations part of the alliance Germany, Italy, and Austria/Hungary
- c a refusal to take part in a war between other countries
- d A belief that national interest should be placed ahead of regional concerns and that foreign policy should be guided by national self interest.
- e An association of nations established in 1920 to promote international cooperation and peace.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Warfare that had soldiers dig trenchs then invade
- The American Expeditionary Force used to fight against the Germans in the war.
- a provision in the Treaty of Versailles by which Germany acknowledged that it alone was responsible for WWI
- Submarines used to blow up ships
- Note from Germany that was supposedly sent to mexico saying that they should start war with America
5 True/False questions
Reparations → a refusal to take part in a war between other countries
Propaganda → Illegally shipping weapons to other countries
Imperialism → The policy of spreading a nations authority over other countries by economic, political, or military means
Yellow Journalism → the use of sensationalized and exaggerated reporting by news papers or magazines to attract readers.
Lusitania → A passenger boat blown up by Germany being accused of Contraband