5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
- b one who illegally transports alcohol
- c Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
- d a virus that became a pandemic in 1918
- e a missile, new to 1920s
5 Multiple choice questions
- a place that sold alcohol illegally during the time of prohibition
- a global disease
- a disease which affects many people
- German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire.
- the law from 1920-1933 that made it illegal to sell, manufacture, and transport alcohol
5 True/False questions
allies → Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
reds → the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
suffragette → the right to vote
harlem renaissance → the flourishing of arts and artists in harlem, new york. (especially african-american artists)
tsar → the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.