5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- monkey trial
- a in the us, anyone who is not a us citizen
- b a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
- c darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
- d the 1925 trial in dayton, tennessee which tested the state law that evolutionism was banned in schools
- e to determine your own government by voting
5 Multiple choice questions
- Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
- German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire.
- the right to vote
- the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
- free time
5 True/False questions
bootlegger → one who illegally transports alcohol
influenza → in the us, anyone who is not a us citizen
reds → the term given to communists, especially russians
Woodrow Wilson → president of the US during the WWI.
flapper → women in the 20s who wore short skirts, bobbed their hair and rebelled against the older generation