5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- League of Nations
- black migration
- Woodrow Wilson
- a one who smuggles alcohol illegally
- b when black people from the south went up north away from the farms and plantations they were stuck working on for really low wages so they could get more money and better jobs
- c the term given to communists, especially russians
- d president of the US during the WWI.
- e Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the russian monarchist ruler
- the system of government that forces equality and restricts freedom; scared many americans
- to determine your own government by voting
- a virus that became a pandemic in 1918
- the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
5 True/False questions
suffragette → a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
suffrage → the right to vote
monkey trial → taking no sides
flapper → women in the 20s who wore short skirts, bobbed their hair and rebelled against the older generation
epidemic → a global disease