5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- jazz age
- a one who illegally transports alcohol
- b the years after WW1, including the roaring twenties and ending before the great depression
- c the term given to communists, especially russians
- d the usual. after WW1, people wanted to return things to way they were before the war.
- e Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
- the right to vote
- Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
- the 1925 trial in dayton, tennessee which tested the state law that evolutionism was banned in schools
- a virus that became a pandemic in 1918
5 True/False questions
speakeasy → a place that sold alcohol illegally during the time of prohibition
prohibition → the law from 1920-1933 that made it illegal to sell, manufacture, and transport alcohol
suffragette → the right to vote
Woodrow Wilson → president of the US during the WWI.
tsar → the term given to communists, especially russians