5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- harlem renaissance
- a the flourishing of arts and artists in harlem, new york. (especially african-american artists)
- b a disease which affects many people
- c Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
- d one who illegally transports alcohol
- e the law from 1920-1933 that made it illegal to sell, manufacture, and transport alcohol
5 Multiple choice questions
- German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire.
- Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
- the usual. after WW1, people wanted to return things to way they were before the war.
- the right to vote
- when black people from the south went up north away from the farms and plantations they were stuck working on for really low wages so they could get more money and better jobs
5 True/False questions
rumrunner → one who smuggles alcohol illegally
suffragette → a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
neutral → the russian monarchist ruler
allies → in the us, anyone who is not a us citizen
reds → the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.