5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the right to vote
- b Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
- c Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
- d the usual. after WW1, people wanted to return things to way they were before the war.
- e a missile, new to 1920s
5 Multiple choice questions
- the 1925 trial in dayton, tennessee which tested the state law that evolutionism was banned in schools
- darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
- a virus that became a pandemic in 1918
- to determine your own government by voting
- the flourishing of arts and artists in harlem, new york. (especially african-american artists)
5 True/False questions
tsar → the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
leisure time → ceasefire
rumrunner → one who smuggles alcohol illegally
communism → one who smuggles alcohol illegally
central powers → taking no sides