5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- monkey trial
- a the indo-european "race" hitler thought was supreme to all others.
- b taking no sides
- c a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
- d the law from 1920-1933 that made it illegal to sell, manufacture, and transport alcohol
- e the 1925 trial in dayton, tennessee which tested the state law that evolutionism was banned in schools
5 Multiple choice questions
- one who illegally transports alcohol
- the right to vote
- the usual. after WW1, people wanted to return things to way they were before the war.
- the russian monarchist ruler
- Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
5 True/False questions
Woodrow Wilson → president of the US during the WWI.
allies → Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
armistice → ceasefire
reds → the term given to communists, especially russians
rocket → in the us, anyone who is not a us citizen