5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to determine your own government by voting
- b a disease which affects many people
- c the law from 1920-1933 that made it illegal to sell, manufacture, and transport alcohol
- d the russian monarchist ruler
- e the term given to communists, especially russians
5 Multiple choice questions
- one who believes in no government
- one who smuggles alcohol illegally
- Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
- president of the US during the WWI.
- a place that sold alcohol illegally during the time of prohibition
5 True/False questions
alien → Britain, France, Russia, US (Japan and Italy played a small part)
allies → in the us, anyone who is not a us citizen
evolution → Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
leisure time → free time
normalcy → the usual. after WW1, people wanted to return things to way they were before the war.