5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- central powers
- League of Nations
- a one who believes in no government
- b German Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire.
- c a disease which affects many people
- d a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
- e Woodrow Wilson's idea of a group of nations, who would discuss rather than fight.
5 Multiple choice questions
- in the us, anyone who is not a us citizen
- the flourishing of arts and artists in harlem, new york. (especially african-american artists)
- women in the 20s who wore short skirts, bobbed their hair and rebelled against the older generation
- president of the US during the WWI.
- the right to vote
5 True/False questions
armistice → Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
sedition → darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
black migration → when black people from the south went up north away from the farms and plantations they were stuck working on for really low wages so they could get more money and better jobs
prohibition → darwin's theory that people evolved from monkeys
speakeasy → a missile, new to 1920s