5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Woodrow Wilson
- leisure time
- a one who smuggles alcohol illegally
- b one who believes in no government
- c president of the US during the WWI.
- d free time
- e the law from 1920-1933 that made it illegal to sell, manufacture, and transport alcohol
5 Multiple choice questions
- taking no sides
- a missile, new to 1920s
- the flourishing of arts and artists in harlem, new york. (especially african-american artists)
- a woman in the 1920s who marched for women's right to vote
- the usual. after WW1, people wanted to return things to way they were before the war.
5 True/False questions
influenza → in the us, anyone who is not a us citizen
evolution → Conduct or language inciting rebellion against the authority of a state.
monkey trial → taking no sides
reds → the term given to communists, especially russians
central powers → taking no sides