5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bernard Law Montgomery
- Charles De Gaulle
- Facist Party
- a This battle was considered the turning point and first offensive move for the allies in Europe
- b French general and statesman who became very popular during World War II as the leader of the Free French forces in exile (1890-1970)
- c British general who won at El Alamein.
- d a military draft
- e Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government
5 Multiple choice questions
- replaced Neville chamberlain as prime minister.
- "Lighting war", typed of fast-moving warfare used by German forces against Poland n 1939
- name of the territory in which Hitler sent troops into in defiance of the Versailles treaty in 1935.
- famous american general who fought in north africa and europe during WWII
- Most Successful Soviet Gerneral in WWII
5 True/False questions
Chester Nimitz → a military draft
Re-Armament → This is the first step Hitler took towards gaining power. This was in direct violation of the Treaty of Versailles
Nazi Party → Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government
Radar → the President of the United States during the Depression and WWII.
Battle of Stalingrad → Final Battle of WWII european chapter. hitler commited suicide before the end of the battle.