5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Benito Mussolini
- Munich Conference
- Battle of Britain
- George Marshall
- Erwin Rommel
- a The Desert Fox. Commander of the Axis forces in North Africa.
- b an aerial battle fought in World War II in 1940 between the German Luftwaffe (air force), and the British Royal Air Force
- c dictator of Italy
- d This is where Neville Chamberlain appeased Hitler and gave him Czechoslovakia
- e Army Chief of Staff during WWII; Sec. of State under Truman; Only professional soldier to receive the Nobel Peace Prize
5 Multiple choice questions
- French general and statesman who became very popular during World War II as the leader of the Free French forces in exile (1890-1970)
- German Nazi dictator during World War II (1889-1945)
- policy adopted by the United States in 1939 to preserve neutrality while aiding the Allies. Britain and France could buy goods from the United States if they paid in full and transported them.
- the commander of the american forces landing on Omaha and Utah
- "Lighting war", typed of fast-moving warfare used by German forces against Poland n 1939
5 True/False questions
Eisenhower → United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
Hideki Tojo → United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
Rhineland → Technology RAF used to defeat German Luftwaffe
Operation Barbarossa → United States military base on Hawaii that was bombed by Japan, bringing the United States into World War II.
Bernard Law Montgomery → German Nazi dictator during World War II (1889-1945)