5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hideki Tojo
- What event started World War II?
- Battle of Bulge
- Operation Barbarossa
- a Prime minister of Japan during World War II
- b "Lighting war", typed of fast-moving warfare used by German forces against Poland n 1939
- c This battle signaled the final phase of the war in Europe.
- d Hitler invaded Poland on Sept 1, 1939
- e codename for Nazi Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Army Chief of Staff during WWII; Sec. of State under Truman; Only professional soldier to receive the Nobel Peace Prize
- This battle was considered the turning point and first offensive move for the allies in Europe
- famous american general who fought in north africa and europe during WWII
- the political party founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power by Hitler in 1933
- policy adopted by the United States in 1939 to preserve neutrality while aiding the Allies. Britain and France could buy goods from the United States if they paid in full and transported them.
5 True/False questions
Re-Armament → This is the first step Hitler took towards gaining power. This was in direct violation of the Treaty of Versailles
Bernard Law Montgomery → British general who won at El Alamein.
Lend-Lease Act → To give in to demands in order to avoid conflict
Omar Bradley → the commander of the american forces landing on Omaha and Utah
Battle of Stalingrad → Final Battle of WWII european chapter. hitler commited suicide before the end of the battle.