5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Battle of Britain
- Neville Chamberlain
- Lend-Lease Act
- Benito Mussolini
- Battle of Bulge
- a This battle signaled the final phase of the war in Europe.
- b dictator of Italy
- c an aerial battle fought in World War II in 1940 between the German Luftwaffe (air force), and the British Royal Air Force
- d British statesman who as Prime Minister pursued a policy of appeasement toward fascist Germany (1869-1940)
- e This was USA's way of assisting Great Britain at the beginning of WWII by allowing GB to borrow items then needed for War.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a military draft
- Unsuccessful German attack during World War II from 1942 to 1943, that was the furthest extent of German advance into the Soviet Union.
- Hitler and Stalin agreed that Germany and Russia would not attack each other. They also agreed to trade goods and that Germany would invade Poland and spilt it with Russia
- French general and statesman who became very popular during World War II as the leader of the Free French forces in exile (1890-1970)
- Hitler invaded Poland on Sept 1, 1939
5 True/False questions
FDR → the President of the United States during the Depression and WWII.
Joseph Stalin → Prime minister of Japan during World War II
cash and carry → the political party founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power by Hitler in 1933
Winston Chruchill → a military draft
George Patton → Army Chief of Staff during WWII; Sec. of State under Truman; Only professional soldier to receive the Nobel Peace Prize