5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cash and carry
- Hideki Tojo
- Benito Mussolini
- Battle of Britain
- a policy adopted by the United States in 1939 to preserve neutrality while aiding the Allies. Britain and France could buy goods from the United States if they paid in full and transported them.
- b an aerial battle fought in World War II in 1940 between the German Luftwaffe (air force), and the British Royal Air Force
- c Prime minister of Japan during World War II
- d Technology RAF used to defeat German Luftwaffe
- e dictator of Italy
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hitler and Stalin agreed that Germany and Russia would not attack each other. They also agreed to trade goods and that Germany would invade Poland and spilt it with Russia
- German Nazi dictator during World War II (1889-1945)
- To give in to demands in order to avoid conflict
- codename for Nazi Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II.
- the commander of the american forces landing on Omaha and Utah
5 True/False questions
FDR → Technology RAF used to defeat German Luftwaffe
George Patton → Army Chief of Staff during WWII; Sec. of State under Truman; Only professional soldier to receive the Nobel Peace Prize
Winston Chruchill → Army Chief of Staff during WWII; Sec. of State under Truman; Only professional soldier to receive the Nobel Peace Prize
Battle of Bulge → Final Battle of WWII european chapter. hitler commited suicide before the end of the battle.
Joseph Stalin → United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany