5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Adolf Hitler
- Nazi Party
- Bernard Law Montgomery
- Operation Barbarossa
- a British general who won at El Alamein.
- b the political party founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power by Hitler in 1933
- c codename for Nazi Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II.
- d United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
- e German Nazi dictator during World War II (1889-1945)
5 Multiple choice questions
- To give in to demands in order to avoid conflict
- This is the first step Hitler took towards gaining power. This was in direct violation of the Treaty of Versailles
- Prime minister of Japan during World War II
- name of the territory in which Hitler sent troops into in defiance of the Versailles treaty in 1935.
- Technology RAF used to defeat German Luftwaffe
5 True/False questions
Battle of Britain → Final Battle of WWII european chapter. hitler commited suicide before the end of the battle.
D-Day → Technology RAF used to defeat German Luftwaffe
Munich Conference → United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
USSR/Nazi Pact → Hitler and Stalin agreed that Germany and Russia would not attack each other. They also agreed to trade goods and that Germany would invade Poland and spilt it with Russia
Chester Nimitz → United States admiral of the Pacific fleet during World War II who used aircraft carriers to destroy the Japanese navy. He also signed for the US when the Japanese surrendered aboard the USS Missouri