5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Benito Mussolini
- George K. Zhukov
- George Patton
- Hideki Tojo
- a dictator of Italy
- b famous american general who fought in north africa and europe during WWII
- c Prime minister of Japan during World War II
- d Most Successful Soviet Gerneral in WWII
- e To give in to demands in order to avoid conflict
5 Multiple choice questions
- United States military base on Hawaii that was bombed by Japan, bringing the United States into World War II.
- This battle was considered the turning point and first offensive move for the allies in Europe
- Final Battle of WWII european chapter. hitler commited suicide before the end of the battle.
- British statesman who as Prime Minister pursued a policy of appeasement toward fascist Germany (1869-1940)
- name of the territory in which Hitler sent troops into in defiance of the Versailles treaty in 1935.
5 True/False questions
FDR → the President of the United States during the Depression and WWII.
Omar Bradley → the commander of the american forces landing on Omaha and Utah
Facist Party → Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government
Re-Armament → This is the first step Hitler took towards gaining power. This was in direct violation of the Treaty of Versailles
Joseph Stalin → Communist dictator of the Soviet Union