5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Omar Bradley
- Douglas MacArthur
- Facist Party
- Hideki Tojo
- a Prime minister of Japan during World War II
- b United States general who served as chief of staff and commanded Allied forces in the South Pacific during World War II. "I shall Return"
- c Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government
- d the commander of the american forces landing on Omaha and Utah
- e "Lighting war", typed of fast-moving warfare used by German forces against Poland n 1939
5 Multiple choice questions
- British statesman who as Prime Minister pursued a policy of appeasement toward fascist Germany (1869-1940)
- Unsuccessful German attack during World War II from 1942 to 1943, that was the furthest extent of German advance into the Soviet Union.
- policy adopted by the United States in 1939 to preserve neutrality while aiding the Allies. Britain and France could buy goods from the United States if they paid in full and transported them.
- the political party founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power by Hitler in 1933
- famous american general who fought in north africa and europe during WWII
5 True/False questions
Erwin Rommel → The Desert Fox. Commander of the Axis forces in North Africa.
Eisenhower → The Desert Fox. Commander of the Axis forces in North Africa.
Conscription → a military draft
Charles De Gaulle → French general and statesman who became very popular during World War II as the leader of the Free French forces in exile (1890-1970)
Isoroku Yamamoto → famous american general who fought in north africa and europe during WWII