5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nazi Party
- Isoroku Yamamoto
- Hideki Tojo
- Operation Barbarossa
- a the political party founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power by Hitler in 1933
- b Prime minister of Japan during World War II
- c This is the first step Hitler took towards gaining power. This was in direct violation of the Treaty of Versailles
- d Japanese admiral who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941 (1884-1943)
- e codename for Nazi Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the commander of the american forces landing on Omaha and Utah
- Final Battle of WWII european chapter. hitler commited suicide before the end of the battle.
- a military draft
- United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
- "Lighting war", typed of fast-moving warfare used by German forces against Poland n 1939
5 True/False questions
Erwin Rommel → United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
Appeasement → This is the first step Hitler took towards gaining power. This was in direct violation of the Treaty of Versailles
FDR → Technology RAF used to defeat German Luftwaffe
D-Day → This battle was considered the turning point and first offensive move for the allies in Europe
Battle of Stalingrad → Unsuccessful German attack during World War II from 1942 to 1943, that was the furthest extent of German advance into the Soviet Union.