5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Battle of Berlin
- George Marshall
- a This is the first step Hitler took towards gaining power. This was in direct violation of the Treaty of Versailles
- b Final Battle of WWII european chapter. hitler commited suicide before the end of the battle.
- c Technology RAF used to defeat German Luftwaffe
- d a military draft
- e Army Chief of Staff during WWII; Sec. of State under Truman; Only professional soldier to receive the Nobel Peace Prize
5 Multiple choice questions
- an aerial battle fought in World War II in 1940 between the German Luftwaffe (air force), and the British Royal Air Force
- Prime minister of Japan during World War II
- policy adopted by the United States in 1939 to preserve neutrality while aiding the Allies. Britain and France could buy goods from the United States if they paid in full and transported them.
- famous american general who fought in north africa and europe during WWII
- United States general who supervised the invasion of Normandy and the defeat of Nazi Germany
5 True/False questions
Facist Party → Political party formed in the 1920's in italy, believed in military controlled government
What event started World War II? → Final Battle of WWII european chapter. hitler commited suicide before the end of the battle.
Pearl Harbor → the political party founded in Germany in 1919 and brought to power by Hitler in 1933
Battle of Stalingrad → Unsuccessful German attack during World War II from 1942 to 1943, that was the furthest extent of German advance into the Soviet Union.
FDR → the President of the United States during the Depression and WWII.