5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
- b mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
- c to observe or take notice.
- d satisfied; content to a fault.
- e soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to be very proper or neat.
- the fearful expectation of something.
- to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
- sincere or serious in intention.
- in a close and careful way.
5 True/False questions
Muffled → mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
Squinched → to look with the eyes partly closed.
Clambered → mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
Sporadically → happening not very often, only once in a while.
Canopy → the upper green layer of the rain forest.