5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
- b satisfied; content to a fault.
- c to ask for forgiveness of sin.
- d to climb with difficulty; clumsily.
- e in a close and careful way.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
- to influence a person by flattering words.
- to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.
- to look with the eyes partly closed.
- sincere or serious in intention.
5 True/False questions
Flounce → the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
Discern → to observe or take notice.
Canopy → the upper green layer of the rain forest.
Sodden → to observe or take notice.
Dread → to be very proper or neat.