5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to be required to do something.
- b to observe or take notice.
- c sincere or serious in intention.
- d the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
- e a strange or remarkable sight.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
- to be very proper or neat.
- the fearful expectation of something.
- in a close and careful way.
- in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
5 True/False questions
Sporadically → a strange or remarkable sight.
Squinched → to look with the eyes partly closed.
Suppress → to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.
Sodden → the fearful expectation of something.
Repented → in a close and careful way.