5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a sincere or serious in intention.
- b in a close and careful way.
- c to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.
- d soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
- e in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to be required to do something.
- the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
- happening not very often, only once in a while.
- to influence a person by flattering words.
- to be very proper or neat.
5 True/False questions
Squinched → to look with the eyes partly closed.
Spectacle → in a close and careful way.
Clambered → to climb with difficulty; clumsily.
Muffled → mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
Repented → in a close and careful way.