5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the upper green layer of the rain forest.
- b the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
- c in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
- d to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
- e satisfied; content to a fault.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.
- happening not very often, only once in a while.
- a strange or remarkable sight.
- to be required to do something.
- to climb with difficulty; clumsily.
5 True/False questions
Sodden → soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
Wheedling → in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
Discern → soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
Earnest → sincere or serious in intention.
Repented → in a close and careful way.