5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
- b sincere or serious in intention.
- c to look with the eyes partly closed.
- d to be required to do something.
- e to ask for forgiveness of sin.
5 Multiple choice questions
- mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
- to hold back, repress, refrain from showing.
- satisfied; content to a fault.
- a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
- in a close and careful way.
5 True/False questions
Canopy → the upper green layer of the rain forest.
Discern → to observe or take notice.
Vanquished → to look with the eyes partly closed.
Flounce → the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
Sporadically → happening not very often, only once in a while.