5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to influence a person by flattering words.
- b to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
- c to be required to do something.
- d a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
- e soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
5 Multiple choice questions
- in a close and careful way.
- to look with the eyes partly closed.
- sincere or serious in intention.
- to be very proper or neat.
- satisfied; content to a fault.
5 True/False questions
Garbled → mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
Discern → the fearful expectation of something.
Conspiring → to influence a person by flattering words.
Canopy → the upper green layer of the rain forest.
Clambered → mixed up; jumbled; distorted.