5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to influence a person by flattering words.
- b to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
- c mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
- d the fearful expectation of something.
- e in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
5 Multiple choice questions
- sincere or serious in intention.
- to be very proper or neat.
- to be required to do something.
- the upper green layer of the rain forest.
- satisfied; content to a fault.
5 True/False questions
Intently → in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
Conspiring → to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
Suppress → to be very proper or neat.
Flounce → the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
Spectacle → a strange or remarkable sight.