5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to be required to do something.
- b soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
- c to ask for forgiveness of sin.
- d the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
- e to influence a person by flattering words.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the fearful expectation of something.
- to climb with difficulty; clumsily.
- a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
- the upper green layer of the rain forest.
- to work together secretly usually to do something wrong or evil.
5 True/False questions
Prissy → in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
Intently → in a close and careful way.
Discern → to observe or take notice.
Vanquished → to look with the eyes partly closed.
Spectacle → in a close and careful way.