5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to be very proper or neat.
- b a deadened sound as if coming from under a blanket or other wrap.
- c to look with the eyes partly closed.
- d the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions.
- e in a slow, lazy, or casual manner.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to ask for forgiveness of sin.
- soaked with liquid, wet all the way through.
- mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
- satisfied; content to a fault.
- to observe or take notice.
5 True/False questions
Clambered → mixed up; jumbled; distorted.
Obligated → to be required to do something.
Vanquished → to defeat or conquer, as in a battle.
Earnest → sincere or serious in intention.
Canopy → the upper green layer of the rain forest.