Create an account
air, melody, or tune; especially, an elaborate, accompanied melody for a single voice in an opera
1. piece of music requiring skill and spirit in the performer
2. display of dating or brilliancy
long musical composition for one or more principal instruments with orchestral accompaniment
1. piece of music for two voices or instruments
2. two singers or players performing together; duo
1. short musical or dramatic entertainment between the acts of a play
2. short musical composition between the main divisions of an extended musical work
3. short, independent musical composition
piece of music (for one or two instruments) having three or four movements in contrasted rhythms but related tonality
1. piece of music for three voices or instruments
2. three singers or players performing together
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together