5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What secures the tongue to the floor of the mouth?
- ______ is a word for the small pouches of the colon
- _________ (previously known as enterokinase) converts trypsinogen to trypsin
- the order of contents: food, _____, _____, _____, and _____
- bile ________ fat
- a Lingual frenulum.
- b emulsifies
- c enteropeptidase
- d haustrum
- e bolus, chyme, feces, stool
5 Multiple choice questions
- degredation, deamination
- Separates the right and left lobes anteriorly, suspends the liver from the diaphragm and anterior abdominal wall.
5 True/False questions
________ is the formation of white spots or patches on the mucous membrane of the tongue or cheek; caused by chewing tobacco, precursor to oral cancer → marasmus
anorexia means not ______ → throwing up
What do Gastic Pits contain? → Gastric glands that secrete gastric juice, mucus and gastrin.
How are Glycerol and Short Chain fatty acids transported? → Diffused into the intestinal cells where they combine with proteins and extrude chylomicrons (water soluble lipoproteins). Enter lacteals and are tranposrted to system circulars via lymph.
______ accelerates the production of digestive enzymes in ________ and relaxes the hepatopancreatic sphincter and contraction of the ________ → lipogenesis