5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are Permanent Teeth?
- How many lobes does the liver have?
- ________ is the formation of white spots or patches on the mucous membrane of the tongue or cheek; caused by chewing tobacco, precursor to oral cancer
- ___________ is the malposition of teeth
- How are Water Soluble vitamins absorbed by the small intestine?
- a C, and B are absorbed by diffusion or by passive or active transporters.
- b Four. Right, left, caudate, and quadrate.
- c leukoplakia
- d malocclusion
- e Enlarge and develop causing the root of deciduous teeth to be resorbed and fall out between the ages of 6 to 12 years.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Remnant of fetal umbilical vein.
- Third molars.
- Smooth muscle cells that produce local movements of mucosa.
- gastic inhibitory peptide, glucose
5 True/False questions
What are the enzymes used in digestion of Nuclei Acids? → Pancreatic ribonucleases, and deoxyribonuclease in the small intestines.
bile ________ fat → Poriton of the pulp cavity that extends into the root.
_________ is the production of glycogen in liver → glycogenesis
______ is a term for throwing up → Pernicious Anemia.
vitamin ___ is _____ soluble and is necessary for clotting factors → bismuth subsalicylate