5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ________ is released by the pancreas and converted to trypsin in the intestine
- What is the first stage of a Cavity?
- What do Enteroendocrine cells secrete?
- What is Ingestion?
- What muscles alter the Tongues position?
- a Extrinsic muscles.
- b Taking food into the digestive tract.
- c Dental plague, a film of sugar, bacteria, and mouth debris, adheres to teeth.
- d trypsinogen
- e Paracrines serotinin and histamine, Hormones somatostatin and gastrin.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Salivary amylase, pancreatic amylase, and brush border enzymes.
- pharynx, esophagus, stomach, duodenum, jejunum, ileum, cecum, colon, ascending, transverse, descending, sigmoid, rectum
- throwing up
- water belly
- parotid, submandibular, sublingual
5 True/False questions
1 to ___ liters of saliva are produced each day; it helps with digestive process → 1.5
What is the Enamel? → Hardest substance in the body, covers the crown of the tooth.
What is the Muscularis? → An additional obliquid layer that allows the stomach to churn, mix and pummel food physically, breaks down food into smaller fragments.
________ is the emaciation, generalized wasting, and absence of subcutaneous fat caused by malnutrition → marasmus
a ______ _______ is an erosion of the stomach wall → mechanical processing, mastication