5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- _________ is the production of glycogen in liver
- What does the dudenum release?
- __________ ______ is a bacteria that causes ulcers
- What do Enteroendocrine cells secrete?
- What is Chemical Digestion?
- a bismuth subsalicylate
- b Cholecystokinin (CCK) - intestinal hormone - and secretin in the blood street in reation to fatty chyme.
- c glycogenesis
- d Paracrines serotinin and histamine, Hormones somatostatin and gastrin.
- e Catabolic breakdown of food.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A, D, E, and K are carried by micelles and then diffused into absorptive cells.
- water, electrolytes, vitamins, rectum, storage
5 True/False questions
What is Mechanical Digestion? → Chewing, mixing, and churning food.
What is the Blood supply of the stomach? → Celiac trunk, veins of the hepatic protal system.
______ is the hardest substance in the body → digestion
What do Peyer's patches in the submucosa protect? → Intestinal Juice.
What do bile salts and secretin in the blood stimulate the liver to do? → Enzyme secreting cells, hormone secreting cells (making them endocrine and digestive organs).