5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What do Peyer's patches in the submucosa protect?
- How is Vitamin B12 absorbed?
- What are the two sphincters of the Anus?
- What is the Neck?
- ________ is the formation of white spots or patches on the mucous membrane of the tongue or cheek; caused by chewing tobacco, precursor to oral cancer
- a Internal anal sphincter composed of smooth muscle, and external anal sphincter composed of skeletal muscle.
- b Binds with intrinsic fact and is absorbed by endocytosis.
- c Constriction where the crown and root come together.
- d leukoplakia
- e Distal part against bacteria.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Teniae coli, haustra, and epiploc appendages.
- Sympathetic via splanchnic nerves and celica plexus. parasympahtetic via vagus nerve.
- Extrinsic muscles.
- Depression where the gingiva borders the tooth.
5 True/False questions
What is the Pharyngeal-esophageal phase? → Cleanses the mouth, moistens and dissolves food chemicals, aids in bolus formation, contains enzymes that break down starch.
What is the Cementum? → Cavity surrounded by the dentin that contains the pulp.
_____ cells secrete pepsinogen → chief
What are the Consequences of Periodontitis? → Internal anal sphincter composed of smooth muscle, and external anal sphincter composed of skeletal muscle.
pancreatic ______ breaks down lipids → lipase