5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What secures the tongue to the floor of the mouth?
- ______ _______ of gastric secretion occurs even before food enters the stomach, especially when it is being eaten; parasympathetic; minutes
- What are the Enzymes used for Carbohydrate digestion?
- ____ minerals include iron, zinc, copper, manganese, cobalt, selenium, chromium
- ______ is taking in food
- a ingestion
- b cephalic phase
- c Lingual frenulum.
- d Salivary amylase, pancreatic amylase, and brush border enzymes.
- e trace
5 Multiple choice questions
- Absorptive cells and goblet cells, enteroendocrine cells, interspersed T cells called intraepithelial lymphocytes (IELs).
- water belly
- Separates the right and left lobes anteriorly, suspends the liver from the diaphragm and anterior abdominal wall.
5 True/False questions
______ is the chief enzyme of gastric juice, which converts proteins → excretion
________ are crystallizations of bile → gallstones
______ is the breakdown of food → ingestion
What does the dudenum release? → Cholecystokinin (CCK) - intestinal hormone - and secretin in the blood street in reation to fatty chyme.
_____ ________ _____ (BMR) indicates how well we can break things down → glycogenesis