5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the function of the Falicoform ligament?
- What is the Enamel?
- ______ is the breakdown of food
- the submucosa is _________ and contains _______
- _____ phase; neural, hormonal, and local response; 3-4 hours
- a Separates the right and left lobes anteriorly, suspends the liver from the diaphragm and anterior abdominal wall.
- b Hardest substance in the body, covers the crown of the tooth.
- c vascularized, lacteals
- d digestion
- e gastric
5 Multiple choice questions
- degredation, deamination
- CCK, pancreas, gallbladder
- alpha amylase
- Portion of the tooth embedded in the jawbone.
5 True/False questions
______ minerals include sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium → bulk
What are the Gastrointestinal Tract Activities? → Ingestion, Propulsion, Mechincal Digestion, Chemical Digestion, Absorption, and Defecation.
the ______ is the last part of the small intestine → ileum
What are Epiploic Appendages? → Fanglike teeth that tear or pierce.
the functions of the small intestine include: reception of secretions from the ______ and ______; chemical and mechanical ________; absorption of _______; transportation of _________ ______ to the large intestine → Enzyme secreting cells, hormone secreting cells (making them endocrine and digestive organs).