5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ______ _______ of gastric secretion occurs even before food enters the stomach, especially when it is being eaten; parasympathetic; minutes
- ________ are crystallizations of bile
- What converts food into Chyme?
- What is the Gingival Sulcus?
- How are Fats absorbed?
- a Depression where the gingiva borders the tooth.
- b gallstones
- c Diffused into the intestinal cells where they combine with proteins and extrude chylomicrons (water soluble lipoproteins). Enter lacteals and are tranposrted to system circulars via lymph.
- d Chemical breakdown of proteins.
- e cephalic phase
5 Multiple choice questions
- Extrinsic muscles.
- Intestinal Juice.
- Cavity surrounded by the dentin that contains the pulp.
- Poriton of the pulp cavity that extends into the root.
5 True/False questions
What is Gingivitis? → Taking food into the digestive tract.
______ is the hardest substance in the body → lipolysis
What are the Arteries and the Organis that Splanchic Circulations serves? → Scattered throughout the oral mucosa, keep the mouth moist. (Buccal glands).
all dogs eat kittens → Cytokines. (Kill infected cells).
What is the second stage of a Cavity? → Acid produced by the bacteria in the plaqu dissolves calcium salts.