5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What secures the tongue to the floor of the mouth?
- _________ is the mixing of contents with gastric juices, acids, and enzymes
- vitamin ____ is _____ soluble, and is necessary for steroid hormone and neurotransmitter production
- What are the enzymes used for Protein digestion?
- ________ factor is necessary for the absorption of ingested vitamin B12
- a water, B3
- b segmentation
- c intrinsic
- d Lingual frenulum.
- e Pepsin in the stomach.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Parotid, Submandibular, Sublingual.
- Protects digestive orgrans from digestive themselves, ease food along the tract.
- Intestinal Juice.
- gastic inhibitory peptide, glucose
- phago, antigen, plasma proteins, hormones, antibodies, toxins, bile
5 True/False questions
glycolysis, kreb's cycle, and the electron transport system is a series of reactions that convert one molecule of ________ → lymphatic
_______ break down nucleic acids → proteins
What enzymes and chemicals are used in Fat digestion? → Extrinsic muscles.
What converts food into Chyme? → Chemical breakdown of proteins.
What is the third stage of a Cavity? → Celiac trunk, veins of the hepatic protal system.