6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Since the mid-1960s, there has been a fairly sharp drop in one of the two senses of political efficacy. Which one is it?
- 1) Liberty
4) Civic duty
5) Individual Responsibility
- The willingness of the state to respond to the citizenry.
- A belief that personal freedom and solving social problems are more important than religion.
- Because of this, many of the colonists believed that nobody could be trusted with power.
5 True/False questions
It has increased → What has happened to American political tolerance over the course of the 20th century?
Civic Competence → A belief that one has an obligation to participate in civic and political affairs.
Civic Duty → A belief that morality and religion ought to be of decisive importance.
Civic Duty and Civic Competence → Studies show that Americans have a much stronger sense of these than other nations.
Class Consciousness → A belief that you are a member of an economic group whose interests are opposed to people in other such groups.