5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Declaration of Geneva: Physician's Code
- Celus, De medicina
- Doctor (doctor physica)
- a - Utmost respect of human life; tried to make more specific what physicians should do
- b last 4 of liberal arts
o Geometry, arithmetic, astronomy and music
- c Someone who teachers, doctor of natural philosophy
- d ...
- e • Short pithy statements / very practical
5 Multiple choice questions
- grammar, dialectic, rhetoric, geometry, arithmetic, astronomy, and music
o Art of the free people
- Study of Nature, natural philosophy, seeing elements and humors and how the body works
Will have a contract with the patients, like insurance
- Were told that they violated the commandment; wasn't valid since Hippocratic Oath was created so long ago.
• Nazi doctors experimenting on Jewish people
o Nuremberg code (1947) - no more human experimentation
- "Above all, do no harm"
5 True/False questions
Nomos → body parts of what you heal up, sculptors
latros → Greek word for doctor
Hippocrates and Artaxerxes → o 13th century fresco
o Galen being lectured to by Hippocrates
• The complexion of the day itself and temperaments of human beings
Asclepiad → ...
Bologna curricula (1405) → o Religion
• Christianity has a book that tells you how to practice/worship
o Cult - individual to each location on how things are practiced
o No religion of Asclepius