5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- catching it and taking it into a vacuole (fagocytosis)
- They are parasitic.
- contractile vacuole
- They produce most of the atmosphere's oxygen
- a How do plasmodium get food?
- b What paramecium organelle controls excess water?
- c What is an example of ciliophora?
- d How are phytoplankton helpful?
- e How do ameoba get food?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What causes African sleeping sickness?
- How do paramecium move?
- Leaf-like structure of algae
- What is an example of brown algae, which are mostly marine?
- What paramecium organelle controls sexual reproduction?
5 True/False questions
pellicle → Plant-like protists
Filamentus; Spiral chloroplast → What type of algae is Spirogyra?
plasmodium → What is the feeding stage of a slime mold called?
They can be unicellular, different types of chlorophyll → How are algae similar to plants?
multicellular → What type of algae is Chlamydomonas?