5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- brown algae
- They can be unicellular, different types of chlorophyll
- a What is an example of sarcodina?
- b Unicellular algae with two-part shells
- c Algae that contains fucoxanthin
- d Biologists believe that green algae gave rise to _____.
- e Why are algae not classified with plants?
5 Multiple choice questions
- How do typanosoma move?
- What paramecium organelle controls waste?
- What is an example of zoomastigina?
- What triggers algae to reproduce sexually?
- How do plasmodium get food?
5 True/False questions
Plasmodium transmitted by the female anophylas mosquito → How do paramecium get food?
They produce most of the atmosphere's oxygen → What triggers algae to reproduce sexually?
food vacuole → What paramecium organelle controls food storage?
malaria → What causes Hiker's diarrhea?
method of movement and how they obtain food and energy → What triggers algae to reproduce sexually?