5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- heterotrophic, animal-like, microscopic organisms living in water
- eukaryotic, multi/unicellular, auto/heterotr
- Typanosoma, carried by the Tsetse fly.
- a Biologists believe that green algae gave rise to _____.
- b What is zooplankton?
- c What are characteristics of protozoans?
- d What causes African sleeping sickness?
- e What is an example of ciliophora?
5 Multiple choice questions
- How do algae reproduce asexually?
- How does giardia move?
- How are algae classified?
- Leaf-like structure of algae
- How do ameoba move?
5 True/False questions
colonial → What type of algae is Volvox?
cilia → How do paramecium move?
food vacuole → What type of algae is Volvox?
micronucleus → What paramecium organelle controls sexual reproduction?
fruiting body → What is the reproductive stage of slime mold called?