5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- binary fission
- photosynthesis, cell walls made of cellulose
- pseudopodia and cytoplasmic streaming
- a What causes Hiker's diarrhea?
- b How do ameoba move?
- c How are algae similar to plants?
- d Root-like structure of algae
- e How do algae reproduce asexually?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What paramecium organelle controls excess water?
- What is the reproductive stage of slime mold called?
- Why are algae not classified with plants?
- What causes red tide?
- What are characteristics of protozoans?
5 True/False questions
Ameoba → What is an example of sarcodina?
They are parasitic. → What is an example of ciliophora?
cilia traps food particles and sweeps them into → How do paramecium get food?
in/on/around water → Where are green algae found?
By their pigments → How are algae classified?