5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- brown algae
- cilia traps food particles and sweeps them into
- a What type of algae is Volvox?
- b How do paramecium get food?
- c Algae that contains fucoxanthin
- d What is an example of ciliophora?
- e Unicellular algae with animal and plant-like characteristics are called _____.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What type of algae is Spirogyra?
- Unicellular algae with two flagella
- How does spirogyra reproduce sexually?
- What paramecium organelle controls food storage?
- How are protozoans classified?
5 True/False questions
They are parasitic. → How do algae reproduce asexually?
By their pigments → Unicellular algae with animal and plant-like characteristics are called _____.
cilia → How do paramecium move?
Plasmodium → Biologists believe that green algae gave rise to _____.
plasmodium → What is the feeding stage of a slime mold called?