5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- brown algae
- heterotrophic, animal-like, microscopic organisms living in water
- catching it and taking it into a vacuole (fagocytosis)
- fruiting body
- a What is the reproductive stage of slime mold called?
- b Unicellular algae with animal and plant-like characteristics are called _____.
- c What is zooplankton?
- d How do ameoba get food?
- e Algae that contains fucoxanthin
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are characteristics of euglena?
- How do algae reproduce asexually?
- What are characteristics of protozoans?
- What are fungus-like protists called?
- What paramecium part is a protein covering that gives it shape?
5 True/False questions
Microorganisms in water → Phytoplankton
algal bloom of dinoflagellates → What causes red tide?
pseudopodia and cytoplasmic streaming → How do ameoba move?
unicellular → What type of algae is Ulva?
Paramecium → What causes dysentery?