5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- contractile vacuole
- They are parasitic.
- cilia traps food particles and sweeps them into
- a How do plasmodium get food?
- b What is an example of sarcodina?
- c What is an example of brown algae, which are mostly marine?
- d How do paramecium get food?
- e What paramecium organelle controls excess water?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are characteristics of euglena?
- A multicellular algal body is called a ________.
- What type of algae is Ulva?
- What paramecium organelle controls all metabolic functions?
- How are phytoplankton helpful?
5 True/False questions
flagella → How does giardia move?
method of movement and how they obtain food and energy → How are protozoans classified?
conjugation; no → How does spirogyra reproduce sexually?
brown algae → Algae that contains chlorophyll
Trypanosoma & Giardia → What causes Hiker's diarrhea?