5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- pseudopodia and cytoplasmic streaming
- method of movement and how they obtain food and energy
- red algae
- a How are protozoans classified?
- b What is an example of sarcodina?
- c Algae that contains phycobilins
- d How do ameoba move?
- e What is an example of brown algae, which are mostly marine?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What causes Hiker's diarrhea?
- What paramecium organelle controls all metabolic functions?
- Unicellular algae with animal and plant-like characteristics are called _____.
- Biologists believe that green algae gave rise to _____.
- Unicellular algae with two-part shells
5 True/False questions
thallus → Unicellular algae with two-part shells
multicellular → Are brown algae unicellular or multicellular?
food vacuole → How does spirogyra reproduce sexually?
heterotrophic, animal-like, microscopic organisms living in water → What is zooplankton?
contractile vacuole → What paramecium organelle controls food storage?