5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- food vacuole
- pseudopodia and cytoplasmic streaming
- a What is an example of sarcodina?
- b What paramecium organelle controls how food is sent down to make food vacuole?
- c What paramecium organelle controls food storage?
- d Root-like structure of algae
- e How do ameoba move?
5 Multiple choice questions
- How do ameoba get food?
- Unicellular algae with animal and plant-like characteristics are called _____.
- What paramecium organelle controls all metabolic functions?
- A multicellular algal body is called a ________.
- What causes red tide?
5 True/False questions
Plasmodium → What is an example of ciliophora?
unicellular → What type of algae is Chlamydomonas?
Giardia → What causes Hiker's diarrhea?
dinoflagellates → Unicellular algae with two flagella
Typanosoma, carried by the Tsetse fly. → What is an example of zoomastigina?