5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Default judgement
- Summary Judgement
- Contract clause
- a Judgement against a defendant who fails to respond to a complaint.
- b Who determines questions of law.
- c Process by which agencies determine whether their rules have been violated.
- d A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge before trial.
- e Government cannot alter any contract.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the pleadings.
- rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
- Who determine questions of facts.
- Appoint the head of the Agency, give Executive orders, and have veto powers.
5 True/False questions
Eminent Domain → The power of a government to take private property for public use upon payment of fair compensation.
Special Courts → Can reverse, modify, amend, or confirm a decison.
Rite of Sereciousity → Can reverse, modify, amend, or confirm a decison.
Jury of Non Verdict → A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
Judicial Power → Interpret the law