5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Special Courts
- Jury of Non Verdict
- Administrative Power
- Procedural rules
- a Order
- b Appoint the head of the Agency, give Executive orders, and have veto powers.
- c A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
- d Have jurisdiction over cases in a particular area of federal law and includes the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the Tax Court, Bankruptcy Court, and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- e rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.
- Government cannot alter any contract.
- Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
- Interpret the law
- The power of a government to take private property for public use upon payment of fair compensation.
5 True/False questions
Equal Protection Clause → Government cannot alter any contract.
Judgement on the Pleadings → Final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the pleadings.
Standing → Who determines questions of law.
Voir dire → Jury selection
Default judgement → Judgement against a defendant who fails to respond to a complaint.