5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Voir dire
- Procedural rules
- Conduct of trial
- a Order
- b Jury selection
- c The whole or part of an agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or process law or policy.
- d rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
- e Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who determines questions of law.
- The way to the Supreme Court.
- Appoint the head of the Agency, give Executive orders, and have veto powers.
- Government cannot alter any contract.
- Motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim.
5 True/False questions
Appeals court → Have jurisdiction over cases in a particular area of federal law and includes the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the Tax Court, Bankruptcy Court, and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Enforcement → Process by which agencies determine whether their rules have been violated.
Equal Protection Clause → Government cannot alter any contract.
Judgement on the Pleadings → Final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the pleadings.
Eminent Domain → Jury selection