5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Eminent Domain
- Judicial Power
- Legislative Power
- Judgement on the Pleadings
- a The power of a government to take private property for public use upon payment of fair compensation.
- b Pass new enabling acts, control the budget, veto the Executive choices of Agency head.
- c Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
- d Final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the pleadings.
- e The whole or part of an agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or process law or policy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Judgement against a defendant who fails to respond to a complaint.
- Appoint the head of the Agency, give Executive orders, and have veto powers.
- Government cannot alter any contract.
- Who determine questions of facts.
5 True/False questions
Special Courts → Can reverse, modify, amend, or confirm a decison.
Conduct of trial → Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.
Summary Judgement → Judgement against a defendant who fails to respond to a complaint.
Voir dire → Order
Standing → Who determines questions of law.