5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Equal Protection Clause
- Eminent Domain
- Judicial Branch
- a The whole or part of an agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or process law or policy.
- b Who determines questions of law.
- c The power of a government to take private property for public use upon payment of fair compensation.
- d Interpret the law
- e 14th Amendment
5 Multiple choice questions
- Have jurisdiction over cases in a particular area of federal law and includes the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, the Tax Court, Bankruptcy Court, and Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
- Motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim.
- Cannot have a quorome. Meetings must be in public.
- Who determine questions of facts.
5 True/False questions
Rite → Order
Conduct of trial → Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.
Contract clause → Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.
Administrative Power → Pass new enabling acts, control the budget, veto the Executive choices of Agency head.
Judgement on the Pleadings → The power of a government to take private property for public use upon payment of fair compensation.