5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Appeals court
- Procedural rules
- Rite of Sereciousity
- a Can reverse, modify, amend, or confirm a decison.
- b rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
- c Who determines questions of law.
- d Process by which agencies determine whether their rules have been violated.
- e The way to the Supreme Court.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Judicial review after exhausting all adminstrative remedies.
- Pass new enabling acts, control the budget, veto the Executive choices of Agency head.
- Motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim.
- Having a right to most records of federal adminstrative agencies.
- Government cannot alter any contract.
5 True/False questions
Judgement on the Pleadings → The power of a government to take private property for public use upon payment of fair compensation.
Eminent Domain → The power of a government to take private property for public use upon payment of fair compensation.
Standing → having a reason to stand infront of the judge.
Rule → Order
Jury of Non Verdict → Opening, closing, directive verdict, jury instructions.