5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Contract clause
- Jury of Non Verdict
- a Government cannot alter any contract.
- b Order
- c Process by which agencies determine whether their rules have been violated.
- d having a reason to stand infront of the judge.
- e A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pass new enabling acts, control the budget, veto the Executive choices of Agency head.
- 14th Amendment
- The power of a government to take private property for public use upon payment of fair compensation.
- rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
- Who determine questions of facts.
5 True/False questions
Conduct of trial → Government cannot alter any contract.
Freedom of Information Act → A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge after the contrary to the jury's verdict.
Rite of Sereciousity → Can reverse, modify, amend, or confirm a decison.
Judicial Branch → Interpret the law
Voir dire → Jury selection