5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Judicial Branch
- Procedural rules
- Freedom of Information Act
- Contract clause
- a Having a right to most records of federal adminstrative agencies.
- b Who determine questions of facts.
- c Interpret the law
- d rules issued by an administrative agency establishing its organization, method of operation, and rules of conduct for practice before it.
- e Government cannot alter any contract.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The way to the Supreme Court.
- The whole or part of an agency statement of general or particular applicability and future effect designed to implement, interpret, or process law or policy.
- Cannot have a quorome. Meetings must be in public.
- Who determines questions of law.
5 True/False questions
Legislative Power → Pass new enabling acts, control the budget, veto the Executive choices of Agency head.
Standing → Who determines questions of law.
Default judgement → A final binding determination on the merits made by the judge before trial.
Eminent Domain → The power of a government to take private property for public use upon payment of fair compensation.
Enforcement → Process by which agencies determine whether their rules have been violated.