5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the conflict in eriksons 6th stage?
- examples of gonads
- what is the most successful way to combat bullying?
- what are the levels of commitment and exploration in identity moratorium?
- a a mutually satisfying close relationship with another
- b intimacy versus isolation
- c no-tolerence policies
- d low level of commitment, high level of exploration
- e testes and ovaries
5 Multiple choice questions
- needs for independence and intimacy
- deciding who to be in making the transition to adulthood
- belief that parents are really not yours; switched at the hospital
5 True/False questions
what percent of teens surveyed believed that some students are "above" the rules? → frontal cortex
how does puberty progress? → gradually
what is not a recommended response to bullying? → ignoring it
what gender tends to be more relationally aggressive? → girls
second-order thinking → thinking about thoughts