5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mood disruption (depression) is more likely with the increase of what four factors?
- average age of girls reaching menarche today
- after how many years are newly weds out of the "danger zone"?
- medical rx for smoking ailments cost how much per year?
- which gender experiences depression most often?
- a low popularity, poor school performance, higher rates of family discord, family history
- b over 1 billion
- c girls
- d under 13
- e 4 years
5 Multiple choice questions
- finances, education, career, religion, and politics
- high level of commitment, high level of exploration
- belief that everyone is watching their every action; very self-conscious
5 True/False questions
5 problems associated with binge drinking → unwanted sex, unprotected sex, impaired school performance, risk of injury, alcoholism
what percent of teens surveyed believed that some students are "above" the rules? → peers
what are the four areas that teens and young adults evaluate in order to establish an identity? → goals/values, vocation, politics, religion, sex
identity → deciding who to be in making the transition to adulthood
what is the most emphasized characteristic of men in looking for a partner? → physical attractiveness