5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the age group of young adulthood?
- what did erikson propose should happen during his 5th stage?
- timing of puberty in boys
- what do testes produce?
- what are 7 warning signs of suicide?
- a young people should take a moratorium to search for their identity
- b 18 to 40 years
- c 11.5-17
- d threats of suicide, preoccupation with death, changes in eating/sleeping, loss of interest in activities that were once important, changes in personality, feelings of helplessness, giving away possessions.
- e testosterone
5 Multiple choice questions
- late childhood and adolescence
- become emotionally connected to campus/school, find a student orientated faculty member, find/get to know an advisor they like, take advantage of work-study opportunities, find diverse group of friends, live in dorms, join an organization, participate in available social events.
- may not be developmental stages, may not be a single status for each person, identity formation does not end with emerging adulthood, foreclosure may not be bad.
- belief that ones thoughts, feelings, and experiences are unique.
5 True/False questions
what do bullies show an increased risk for? → depression/suicide
what is the single biggest contributor to health problems? → smoking
identity diffusion → person is aimless, without any adult life path
what program began in norway, and is now spreading across the united state? → olewus program
limited cohabitation → based on convenience. sharing of expenses and sex. no long-term commitment