5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- limited cohabitation
- what is the role confusion that could take place during eriksons 5th stage?
- what happens when boys get more testosterone?
- identity foreclosure
- when does the adrenal gland start to work?
- a based on convenience. sharing of expenses and sex. no long-term commitment
- b muscle growth, gains in body size, sexual characteristics
- c identity acquisition without thought or active search
- d 6 to 8 years
- e failure in identity formation marked by a lack of adult path.
5 Multiple choice questions
- more prosocial, more empathetic
- rates; sequences
- belief that one is immune to common dangers
- identity versus role confusion
5 True/False questions
homogamy → deciding who to be in making the transition to adulthood
what 4 traits are emphasized amongst both genders in searching for a partner? → good providers
what 4 things does the formal operational stage get you? → identity versus role confusion
how many deaths is smoking related to each year? → 440,000
what 2 things trigger puberty? → adrenal gland and HPG axis