5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the largest group of cohabitants are between what ages?
- what are the 7 impacts of bullying left on the victim?
- which gender experiences depression most often?
- what do peers encourage/promote during adolescence?
- what do ovaries produce?
- a girls
- b encourage socially positive behavior, promote shared deviance
- c 18 and 25
- d estrogen
- e physical and emotional pain, loss of property, loss of sense of self, lower academic achievement, increased depression/suicide, school refusal, anxiety
5 Multiple choice questions
- girls first getting their period
- standing up for ones self
- 5+ alcoholic drinks
- the nursing home
5 True/False questions
3 factors that contribute to early puberty onset → genetics, weight, nutrition
consummate love → rewards for waiting
the rate of cohabitation is what? → increasing
gray matter → areas of brain with many cell bodies/dendrites and little myelin
what % of middle adolescents reported that students with the most influence intimidate/embarrass others all the time/frequently → peers