5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- adolescence is a period of contradiction in terms of what
- schulenberg et al
- with a greater emphasis on male stereotypes, what else is likely to increase?
- risk-taking study
- what tends to happen to friends during adolescence?
- a proved that once a binge drinker, not always a binge drinker
- b with friends, adolescents take more risks
- c health
- d likelihood to bully
- e they are similar/become more similar
5 Multiple choice questions
- exclusive long-lasting relationship
- young people should take a moratorium to search for their identity
- 2 times
- individual rights and human welfare
5 True/False questions
who "modified" Hall's storm and stress theory of adolescent development? → arnett
what is the role confusion that could take place during eriksons 5th stage? → nothing, does not indicate a poor relationship.
what 4 traits are emphasized amongst both genders in searching for a partner? → they increase
what gender is more likely to defend victims of bullying? → girls
what 4 things can help to increase marital satisfaction? → they are similar/become more similar