5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- why does stress matter in the timing of development?
- when does physical strength peak?
- hypothalamic hormone causes the pituitary to do what?
- 3 stress-related links that may lead to earlier pubertal timing
- discount delay task
- a secrete its hormones
- b rewards for waiting
- c in stressful environment, it is adaptive to separate from family and reproduce early
- d around 30
- e divorce, increased family conflict, father absence
5 Multiple choice questions
- those that are physically different
- ideal form of love in which the relationship involves all three facets
- deciding who to be in making the transition to adulthood
- muscle growth, gains in body size, sexual characteristics
- 5 or more drinks in a row
5 True/False questions
what happens when girls get more estrogen? → breasts and uterus to mature, fat to accumulate, regulate menstrual cycle
what four areas affect the choosing of a mate? → external status, interests, needs, attitudes
how many more times likely are boys to bully than girls? → 2 times
adolescence is a period of contradiction in terms of what → health
what do bullies show an increased risk for? → depression/suicide