5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how many in 4 teens have reported binge drinking in the last month?
- children with what type of BMI tend to reach puberty at an earlier age
- what is the newest type of bullying?
- in today's culture, dating has drastically decreased, and what has become a trend?
- the average age in 1830 in northern europe of when girls reached menarche
- a 1
- b 17
- c friends with benefits
- d cyberbullying
- e high BMI
5 Multiple choice questions
- dependability, emotional stability, kindness, understanding
- 4 years
- applying reason and evidence, identifying strengths and weaknesses of an argument, aware of multiple perspectives and truths
5 True/False questions
how many more times likely are boys to bully than girls? → 2 times
cerebellum is involved in coordinating what type of actions? → motor actions and thoughts
how does puberty progress? → estrogen
what % of people marry at least once in their lives? → 90%
commitment → exclusive long-lasting relationship