5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how many in 4 teens have reported binge drinking in the last month?
- in other areas of their lives, bullies are often what?
- what is the timing of menarche based on?
- what are the levels of commitment and exploration in identity diffusion?
- what percent of teens surveyed believed that some students are "above" the rules?
- a noncompliant
- b 77%
- c 1
- d genetics, body fat and environment
- e low level of commitment, low level of exploration
5 Multiple choice questions
- measured amount of myelin, saw large increases in myelin during adolescence and beyond.
- 2 times
5 True/False questions
how many times more likely is a child to have depression if there is a family history of it? → 440,000
in asynchrony what grows first? → uneven growth
children with what type of BMI tend to reach puberty at an earlier age → become emotionally connected to campus/school, find a student orientated faculty member, find/get to know an advisor they like, take advantage of work-study opportunities, find diverse group of friends, live in dorms, join an organization, participate in available social events.
what are 2 common characteristics of defenders of bullying victims? → they are similar/become more similar
3 stress-related links that may lead to earlier pubertal timing → the decline in age for achieving puberty in developed countries