5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- without independence, how do we define ourselves?
- 3 stress-related links that may lead to earlier pubertal timing
- 40 hour work weeks usually turn into how many hours?
- in eriksons 6th stage, what must be balanced?
- what age group has the highest STD rate?
- a 49
- b only in terms of our partner
- c needs for independence and intimacy
- d adolescents
- e divorce, increased family conflict, father absence
5 Multiple choice questions
- body growth and sexual maturation
- adolescents misread the emotions on adults faces because they engage different brain regions.
- chores and dress style
- nothing, does not indicate a poor relationship.
5 True/False questions
growth spurt → sudden increase in size and strength
in some research, a peak in depression has been shown at what age? → mid-adolescence
when does piagets formal operational stage emerge? → identity versus role confusion
what % of students said they intercede when relational aggression is occurring? → 16%
what four areas affect the choosing of a mate? → external status, interests, needs, attitudes