5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what are the levels of commitment and exploration in identity diffusion?
- in college we revise what 2 areas?
- what three things do we see with the body during the mid-20's?
- what ages do boys usually start dating?
- circadian/biological clock shifting forward leads to tendency in what?
- a staying up later and sleeping in
- b attitudes and values
- c growth in muscle, increase in fat, weight gain
- d 14-15
- e low level of commitment, low level of exploration
5 Multiple choice questions
- enormous health benefits
- women: 20.3; men: 22.8
- breasts and uterus to mature, fat to accumulate, regulate menstrual cycle
- nothing, does not indicate a poor relationship.
- late childhood and adolescence
5 True/False questions
sowell and colleages 2003 → measured amount of myelin, saw large increases in myelin during adolescence and beyond.
puberty → the set of biological processes that change the immature child into a sexually mature person
how many deaths is smoking related to each year? → 440,000
what type of programs help diminish bullying? → programs that promote acceptance, inclusion, and empathy from others
what do bullies show an increased risk for? → verbal skills, quantitative skills, knowledge in subject areas, oral communication skills, written communication skills, problem-solving