6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- oil glands that produce sebum
- stimulated when exposed to UV light and can act as a nautral sunscreen
- occur when the sebaceous gland becomes blocked by sebum
- an active infection of sebaceous glands causing "pimples"
- mix of oil substances and fragmented cells
5 True/False questions
dermis → Sebum is more active during adolescence due to an increase in ____________.
exocrine glands → type of cutaneous gland (SeG)
palmar → region where no sebaceous glands are located (pa)
plantar → region where no sebaceous glands are located (pa)
keeps skin lubricated → function of sebum (KSL)