5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Doppler shift
- inverted image
- bright line spectra
- virtual image
- a change in apparent frequency
- b image with opposite orientation from object; see "virtual image"
- c high to low energy
- d how many waves pass by a fixed point in one second
- e a reflected optical image; see "inverted image"
5 Multiple choice questions
- secondary colors of light are this
- orange, green, and purple
- the clear tissue that covers the front of the eye
- The range of light energy that people can see
- reflection off of smooth surfaces
5 True/False questions
erect image → an inverted image formed where rays of light meet; see "erect image"
primary colors → orange, green, and purple
color reflection → the absorbing of colors
retina → part of eye that focuses light
additive colors → primary colors of light are this