5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ray tracing
- secondary colors
- erect image
- a the speed and direction of a moving object
- b orange, green, and purple
- c reflection off of smooth surfaces
- d the tracing of a ray
- e image with same orientation as object; see "real image"
5 Multiple choice questions
- the distance between 2 crests or 2 troughs of 2 waves
- electromagnetic spectrum; visible light, infared light, etc.
- the bending of rays of light away from a straight line
- red, yellow, and blue
- high to low energy
5 True/False questions
visible spectrum → The range of light energy that people can see
subtractive colors → primary colors of light are this
the Law of Reflection → the reflecting of colors
convex → curving or bulging inward away from an object
inverted image → image with opposite orientation from object; see "virtual image"