5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- virtual image
- real image
- focal length
- a the speed and direction of a moving object
- b part of eye that focuses light
- c a reflected optical image; see "inverted image"
- d an inverted image formed where rays of light meet; see "erect image"
- e the distance from a lens to its focus
5 Multiple choice questions
- high to low energy
- image with opposite orientation from object; see "virtual image"
- the ratio of the velocity of light in a vacuum to that in a medium
- a solid object that bends light
- secondary colors of light are this
5 True/False questions
pupil → a solid object that bends light
visible spectrum → The range of light energy that people can see
Doppler shift → the scattering of light
color absorption → the absorbing of colors
human color sensitivity → in the retina, cones can sense color, unlike rods