5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- focal length
- nomenclature of the EM spectrum
- a the white of the eye
- b part of eye that focuses light
- c the distance between 2 crests or 2 troughs of 2 waves
- d the distance from a lens to its focus
- e electromagnetic spectrum; visible light, infared light, etc.
5 Multiple choice questions
- image with same orientation as object; see "real image"
- the scattering of light
- curving or bulging inward away from an object
- the electromagnetic spectrum
- the clear tissue that covers the front of the eye
5 True/False questions
ray tracing → innermost layer that perceives and transmits light to the optic nerve
spectral → reflection off of smooth surfaces
inverted image → a reflected optical image; see "inverted image"
bright line spectra → the electromagnetic spectrum
optic nerve → curving or bulging inward away from an object