5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- formula to find an arc length
- then the line is tangent to the circle
- minor arc
- they are congruent
what is the relationship between 2 tangent lines that meet at a point in the exterior of a circle
- c If a line is perpendicular to a radius...
- d arc that is less than 180°
How would you find mADC?
5 Multiple choice questions
how would you find ∠A (2 secants)
- circumference formula
formula for finding the lengths of the segments of secant segments that intersect
- If a secant and a tangent intersect at the point of tangency...
how would you find ∠A (Secant-tangents)
5 True/False questions
their corresponding chords are congruent →
if two inscribed angles of a circle intercept congruent arcs or the same arc...
BA ____?____ VT
then its opposite angles are supplementary → If a quadrilateral is inscribed in a circle...
formula for finding the lengths of the segments of tangent and secant segments that intersect
the intercepted arc for ∠B →
What is the red line?